Thank you for visiting RejuventSkincare.com.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or distribute your name, email address, or other personal information to 3rd parties. RejuventSkincare.com is owned and operated by Rejuvent Medical Spa & Surgery. Under the direction of Kelly Bomer, MD, we also operate a Facial Plastic Surgery Practice and full-service Medical Spa in Scottsdale, AZ. We handle every patient’s information securely, under our HIPAA compliance guidelines, and treat our online customer’s information with the same importance.
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
- If you create an account, you will be prompted to select a Username and provide your Email Address.
- When choosing a Username, we strongly advise you to use your email address. Usernames cannot be changed.
- Your Username and Email Address are stored in the website’s database. Your Email Address is used to send you an email with a link to set your password or to send you an email with a link to reset your password in the event you forget your password.
- Once an account is created, you must contact us to have it deleted.
- Accounts have a numeric User ID assigned to them when they are created. The User ID cannot be changed.
- You may optionally complete your Profile by providing your First Name, Last Name, Website (URL) and/or Biographical info. These additional details are also saved in the website’s database. You may edit these details, and your Email Address, in your Profile at any time. You may also choose how your name is displayed (your Display Name) to visitors to the
- site (e.g. in comments you create) in your Profile.
- Your Username, First Name, Last Name, and Email Address, mailing address, and phone numbers are accessible by employees on the site. Your information will not be shared with anyone.
- If you attempt to log in to our site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies at all. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- If you have an account and you log in to a site, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and some of your screen options. The logged-in cookies last for two days, and the screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me” these cookies will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. It is important that you log out if you are using a public computer.
- For users that register on one of our sites, we also store the data they provide in their profile indefinitely. All registered users can see, change or delete most of that data at any time except their login name/nickname.
Publishing Content (Comments, Reviews)
- Your Profile Display Name, Website (URL) (if any), and Biographical Info (if any) may be visible to visitors to the website (e.g. if you leave a comment or review).
- Comments and product reviews will require manual approval by one of our employees or site owners.
- If you leave a comment on a site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies so we can recognize you as a commenter. These cookies will persist for one year.
- Additional spam detection is provided by Akismet.
- Published reviews and comments are stored indefinitely unless deletion/removal is requested by the original author.
Information is collected during site visits and during the purchase process. Site visit information is used internally to help enhance the overall RejuventSkinCare shopping experience. Purchase information is maintained in account form as required to engage in secure e-commerce. If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, and expiration date). This information will be saved to your customer profile and will be used to complete your purchase. We do not have access to your credit card information. If you choose to save your credit card numbers the information is saved on our system encrypted and not accessible by anyone. If you do not choose to save your credit card, then it is transmitted encrypted directly to the payment processor. For the protection of your personal information such as your name and address, our site is protected by a state-of-the-art firewall and several security plugins.
Users who purchase products may receive promotional emails. Users may opt-out of our mailing list during the order process. If a user does not opt-out during the order process they may log into their account and update their preferences. Users may receive promotional emails from RejuventSkinCare if they register for an account without purchasing a product. Users may opt-out of our mailing list for specials and promotions during the registration process. If a user does not opt-out during the registration process, they may log into their account and update their preferences.
RejuventSkinCare does provide links to other websites but is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites.
For more information, please read our website’s Terms of Service.