HydraTint Moisturizing Tinted Protection
Alastin HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36 protects the skin from harmful UV rays as well as environmental pollution and provides an all-mineral UVA/UVB protection.
The Alastin HydraTint lightweight coverage and soft tinted glow are perfect as a makeup primer or in place of makeup. It leaves no white residue and the oil-free and fragrance-free formulation can be used on all skin types.
Alastin HydraTint Moisturizing Tinted Protection Features and Benefits:
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides environmental pollution and free radical protection
- Evens skin tone and brightens with a universal tint great for most skin types
- Mineral, lightweight formulation
- Absorbs quickly
- Leaves no white residue
- Perfect as a makeup primer or used instead of makeup
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, reef-friendly formulation
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, cruetly-free, gluten-free
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%
- Phytoene & Phytofluene – Powerful antioxidants to further protect the skin
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment – Counteracts IR-generated free radical
- Asteriscus Graveolens Extract – Helps prevent air pollution-induced oxidative stress
- Squalane – Moisturizing
- Ectoin – Helps provide protection from blue light.
Alastin HydraTint completes the daily Alastin SkIncare regimen which includes the award-winner and best-selling Alastin Restorative Skin Complex. Alastin also offers an untinted sunscreen SkinSHIELD All-Mineral SPF.
Frequently Asked Questions About HydraTint
Is this product water-resistant?
Yes. It is water-resistant for 40 minutes.
Does this sunscreen contain antioxidants?
Yes. HydraTint contains antioxidants to fight free radicals damage and help protect against environmental pollutants.
Is the tint dark and/or heavy?
No. The lightweight universal tint is great on all skin types and blends easily with most skin tones leaving a soft glow behind.
Can I use HydraTint post-procedure?
HydraTint was formulated to be used as a daily sunscreen, as well as post-procedure. Because post-procedure care can vary depending on the procedure, use as directed by your health care provider.
Does HydraTint clog pores?
No, it does not. HydraTint has gone through Comedogenicity testing to determine if the product can clog pores, which it passed – proving it does NOT clog pores.
Is this mineral sunscreen?
Yes! HydraTint’s active ingredients are Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.