Skin Polish Scrub for a More Radiant Skin
Alastin Skincare ReSURFACE Skin Polish delivers the power of physical exfoliation and chemical exfoliation in a moisturizing and soothing formula. Packed with Volcanic Minerals, Glycolic Acid, Sugar, Vitamin E, and Squalane this moisturizing exfoliator can remove debris, unclog pores and leave your skin soft and polished!
Use this scrub weekly and see how your skin can look visibly brighter and smoother. This scrub is excellent in conjunction with skin treatments and serum because it removes dead cells and debris so the products can be easily absorbed.
Alastin ReSURFACE Features & Benefits:
- Manual and chemical exfoliation
- Gently removes the build-up of dead cells and impurities
- Polishes and perfect s the skin for a smoother visibly brighter look
- Great on aging, dry, oily, normal, and combination skin
- Perlite – Volcanic minerals for manual exfoliation
- Xylitol – Boosts hydration and improves skin barrier function
- Glycolic Acid – Chemically exfoliates, unclogs pores, and melts dead cells and impurities
- Vitamin E, Squalane, and Arginine – Antioxidant and Moisturizing
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is it important to exfoliate the skin?
Your skin is constantly shedding skin cells, and these dead cells, along with debris and impurities accumulate in the pores causing congestion and acne, as well as pigmentation issues, texture irregularities, and a dull complexion. Using a gentle exfoliating scrub removes the build-up and reveals clean and polished skin, without stripping the skin of beneficial oils and moisture.
Why is this scrub purple?
ReSURFACE Skin Polish scrub gets its beautiful purple color from the ingredient Manganese Violet.
When to use this product?
After cleansing the skin. Add it to your skincare regimen routine 2 times a week and also to your Masking Routine. This product is an excellent companion to Alastin A-Luminate Brightening Serum!
Can I use this post-procedure?
You should use this mask on unbroken skin. It is great to digest dead skin and peeling skin, but should not be used on irritated skin.
How to use this scrub?
Wet your face with warm water and lightly massage a small amount and rinse.