Ultra-Fine Refreshing Mist
Avene Thermal Spring Water is one of those magical products that is loved by a lot of people. The ultra-fine refreshing mist of this pure water spray immediately soothes and calms the skin.
Avene Thermal Spring Water spray is bottled directly at the source and packaged in a sterile environment for guaranteed purity. Its composition is clinically shown to soothe, soften and calm sensitive skin.
This Thermal Spring Water is safe on all skin types. Even if you suffer from eczema, acne, psoriasis, sunburn, or other irritated skin condition, it can help your skin. Just spritz several times a day to add a boost of soothing moisture.
About the Avène Thermal Spring Water:
The extraction technique used to collect the Avène Thermal Spring Water ensures it is not subject to any chemical or microbiological pollution from the surface. With each spray, the Water is released completely intact, pure, and clear, as if you were drawing it directly from the Spring. Its low mineral content ensures that it is softer than other waters with higher mineral content.
About the Avène Thermal Spring Water Features & Benefits:
- Mineral Properties: Does not dry out skin, helps improve skin texture, softens and restores the skin barrier.
- Biological Properties: Rich in postbiotic microflora to calm and soothe the skin.
- Contains only pure water and Nitrogen.
- Ultra-fine refreshing mist
- Instant soothing relief
- Optimal mineral composition does not dry out the skin
- Calms, soothes, softens, and comforts skin
- Neutral pH reduces sensitivity and restores skin balance
- Very gentle on all skin types
- Safe for Oncology patients
- Hypoallergenic, preservative-free and non-comedogenic
PRO-Tip: Do not shake the bottle. Simply spray on and enjoy its benefits.
Refrigerate for additional cooling,
Avene Thermal Spring Water Aqua. Dolomiae Microflora:
- Non-Pathogenic microorganism
- Specific only to Avène Thermal Spring Water
- Found in deep, mineral-laden dolomite rocks
- Produces key substances that calm itching sensations and irritation
When to Use the Water
- After Skin Treatments
- After Cleansing
- After applying makeup
- After Shaving
- After Sun
- On Burns
- On Wounds
- On Red Skin
- Diaper Area
- During Travel
- On Itching Skin
- During Sports
Avene Thermal Spring Water provides instant soothing relief after laser treatments, including fractional laser treatment!
This remarkable spring water from the Sainte-Odile Spring in France has been effective at relieving skin conditions for more than two and a half centuries. Try Avene Thermal Spring Water today and add a boost of refreshing moisture to your skin!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.