Hydrating Mineral Sun Protection
COOLA Mineral Body Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 is a fragrance-free mineral body sunscreen which provides hydrating, chemical-free active ingredients to protect even the most sensitive skin. The non-nano mineral formulation is lightweight for a sheer and even application.
This Organic broad-spectrum sunscreen lotion is enriched with Plant Protection Complex which is rich in antioxidants to offer extra protection against environmental aggressors and free radicals damage. The nourishing and hydrating formula is designed for the body but gentle enough for the face.
Mineral Body Sunscreen Lotion Features & Benefits:
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 mineral protection
- Water-Resistant (80 minutes)
- Sheer finish hydrates & nourishes
- Plant Protection®
- Does not leave a white cast behind
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Antioxidant enriched
- Non-nano Zinc Oxide sunscreen actives
- Reef safe/Reef friendly
- 14% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide – Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Plant Protection® Complex – Featuring naturally effective, antioxidant-rich nutrients – including Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Buriti Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, and Prickly Pear Extract – that help fight free radicals and nourish the skin.
- Shea Butter – Antioxidant and moisturizing.
- Safflower Oil – Enhances skin barrier and helps skin hydration.
- 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free
- Cruelty-Free – COOLA does not test on animals
Mineral Body Sunscreen Lotion Features Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use this sunscreen?
Anyone who wants protection from the sun’s harmful rays, and want to use a hydrating mineral formula.
Where should I apply this product?
This product can be applied in the face and body. COOLA also offers a tinted moisturizer Rosilliance Mineral BB+ if you prefer.
When should I apply this product?
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply the sunscreen after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. At least every two hours.
How should I apply this product?
Apply to exposed areas. Rub the product in the skin to avoid a white cast look.
What is the difference between this product and the SPF 50 version?
The SPF 50 contains Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 7.25% and Titanium Dioxide 3.5%. The SPF 30 version contains 14.5% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide and no Titanium Dioxide.