Moisturizing Physical Protection!
The EltaMd UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Tinted is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. This sunscreen is gentle for all skin types, even the most sensitive types and great for post-procedure. The mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones. Its antioxidant activity further works to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
The EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 is a 100% physical sunscreen that restores moisture and provides gentle yet powerful sun protection.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Clear Features & Benefits:
- UVA/UVB protection as well as IR and HEV
- 100% physical sunscreen
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Oil-free formula with antioxidant protection
- Reef Safe formula – 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
- Water Resistant – 40 minutes
- Gentle for post-procedures such as Chemical Peels, IPL, Microneedling
- Oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- All EltaMD sunscreens are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad-spectrum sunscreens
- Zinc Oxide – Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium Dioxide – Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester) – Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) – Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness