Amazing Physical Protection!
The EltaMd UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 is a gentle and lightly tinted daily sunscreen formulated with chemical-free active ingredients. It is water-resistant and withstands water, humidity, and perspiration.
Formulated for extra-sensitive and post-procedure skin, EltaMD UV Physical is safe for all skin types. Gentle and lightly tinted, it provides excellent protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays. EltaMD UV Physical has antioxidants to help absorb free radicals generated by sun exposure. It applies quickly to the face and can be used alone or under makeup.
EltaMD UV Physical SPF 41 Features & Benefits:
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide, 7.0% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Lightly-tinted formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Reef Safe and safe around marine life
- Great for extra-sensitive and post-procedure skin
- Gentle for post-procedures such as Chemical Peels, IPL, Microneedling
- Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, sensitivity-free, non-comedogenic
- All EltaMD sunscreens are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad-spectrum sunscreens
- Zinc oxide – Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium dioxide – Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Linoleic acid – Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Quercetin – Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Thioctic acid – Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging