Replenishes Moisture and Protects Your Skin!
The EltaMd UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Clear is a weightless sunscreen formulated with chemical-free active ingredients, to provide gentle yet powerful sun protection. Its antioxidant activity further works to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR). It offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
The EltaMD UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 is a 100% physical sunscreen that restores moisture to dry, stressed skin, it provides gentle yet powerful sun protection.
EltaMD UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Clear Features & Benefits:
- UVA/UVB protection as well as IR and HEV
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- High volume of hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Oil-free formula with antioxidant protection
- Reef Safe formula – 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Water Resistant – 40 minutes
- Gentle for post-procedures such as Chemical Peels, IPL, Microneedling
- Oil-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- All EltaMD sunscreens are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad-spectrum sunscreens.
- Zinc Oxide – Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium Dioxide – Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester) – Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) – Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
EltaMD Replenish Frequently Asked Question
Is this sunscreen suitable for my dry skin?
Yes, the EltaMD Replenish, helps replenish moisture as it is formulated with chemical-free active ingredients that restore moisture to dry, stressed skin.
Is this suitable for acne skin?
EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 is the best-selling sunscreen for acne.
Why am I getting a white cast on my skin when I use this product?
This can be minimized by tapping your skin with your fingers after application. You can use this tip on all sunscreens that leave a white cast.
What is the difference between the EltaMD Replenish and EltaMD Pure?
The Replenish version contains moisture-replenishing ingredients and it is more moisturizing than the EltaMD Pure version. The EltaMD Pure comes in a larger bottle and is often also used on the body.
Shop EltaMD Sunscreens and save at Rejuvent Skincare.