The Bestselling Retinol
This Isn’t an Ordinary Retinol Product
It’s an Extraordinary Concept in Retinol Technology
Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD provides unparalleled skin rejuvenation benefits. The most aggressive levels of stabilized all-trans-retinol are synergistically combined with advanced topical agents to maximize efficacy while simultaneously decreasing or even eliminating acclimation/irritation concerns.
Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD is significantly more than a retinol product. Specially formulated to utilize the maximum amount of all-trans-retinol plus anti-aging and collagen-boosting peptides, antioxidants, hydrators, and skin-soothing ingredients. Retinol Plus MD truly separates itself from the pack.
Retinols are featured on Dr. Kelly Bomer’s Anti-Aging Series Video: How to Apply Retinol, click on Video Tab to watch the video.
Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD Features & Benefits:
- Contains highly concentrated all-trans-retinol to speed up cell turnover (1% Retinol)
- Advanced peptides, boost collagen, minimize wrinkles and reduce fine lines
- Green tea extract and Bisabolol soothe skin and calm irritation
- Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter promote moisturization
- Superior experience with minimal acclimation.
- All-Trans-Retinol (1% Retinol)
- Anti-Aging Peptides
- Green Tea Extract
- NHS (N-Hydroxysuccinimide)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Shea Butter
This product is also available in a milder formulation that contains 0.5% Retinol – Jan Marini Retinol Plus.
Dr. Bomer and her patients have participated in a study that included this product. The Skin Care Management System and Retinol Plus MD study concluded:
- 97% of subjects noted an improvement in skin smoothness, luminosity, texture and pore size
- 93% of subjects noted an improvement in skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 97% of subjects noticed an improvement in overall skin quality
- 96% of subjects noted equal or superior results versus previously used prescription retinoids
- 83% of subjects noted superior acclimation versus a previous prescription retinoid