The Best-Selling Retinol
This Isn’t an Ordinary Retinol Product…
It’s an Extraordinary Concept in Retinol Technology
Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD provides unparalleled skin rejuvenation benefits. The most aggressive levels of stabilized all-trans-retinol are synergistically combined with advanced topical agents to maximize efficacy while simultaneously decreasing or even eliminating acclimation/irritation concerns.
Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD is significantly more than a retinol product. Specially formulated to utilize the maximum amount of all-trans-retinol plus anti-aging and collagen-boosting peptides, antioxidants, hydrators, and skin-soothing ingredients. Retinol Plus MD truly separates itself from the pack.
Retinols are featured on Dr. Kelly Bomer’s Anti-Aging Series Video: How to Apply Retinol, click on the Video Tab to watch the video.
Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD Features & Benefits:
- Contains highly concentrated all-trans-retinol to speed up cell turnover (1% Retinol)
- Advanced peptides, boost collagen, minimize wrinkles and reduce fine lines
- Green tea extract and Bisabolol soothe skin and calm irritation
- Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter promote moisturization
- Superior experience with minimal acclimation.
- All-Trans-Retinol (1% Retinol)
- Anti-Aging Peptides
- Green Tea Extract
- NHS (N-Hydroxysuccinimide)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Shea Butter
This product is also available in a milder formulation that contains 0.5% Retinol – Jan Marini Retinol Plus.
Dr. Bomer and her patients have participated in a study that included this product. The Skin Care Management System and Retinol Plus MD study concluded:
- 97% of subjects noted an improvement in skin smoothness, luminosity, texture, and pore size
- 93% of subjects noted an improvement in skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 97% of subjects noticed an improvement in overall skin quality
- 96% of subjects noted equal or superior results versus previously used prescription retinoids
- 83% of subjects noted superior acclimation versus a previous prescription retinoid
- Data at Jan Marini.
Shop Jan Marini products at Rejuvent Skincare and save on your skincare regimen.
Apply product sparingly over entire face every other evening for the first 1-2 weeks, then slowly increase usage, as tolerated, to 1-2 times daily. If irritation occurs, decrease the frequency of application to allow the skin greater time to acclimate.
Retinol is our most powerful skin rejuvenator. It exfoliates, tightens pores, thickens the dermis (deeper layer of the skin), reduces wrinkles, and increases the ability of the skin to build and maintain higher levels of hyaluronic acid.
Retinol requires acclimation initially and can cause irritation, dryness, itchiness , peeling and overall sensitivity if not apply correctly in accordance to your skin’s sensitivity.
If you are new to retinol, you should start with a low concentration and when the skin gets acclimated then you can work your way to something of higher concentration.
Directions for use:
- Cleanse the skin and apply Retinol to DRY skin-Use Retinol at night only
- Start with 1/2 pea size of Retinol and apply on outer face first and then work inward, avoid the corners of the eyes, nose and mouth, wait few minutes and then apply moisturizer.
- Apply product twice a week and slowly increase to every night over a month or two as your skin get acclimated and gradually increasing the amount of product to ½ pea size to 1 pump.
- ALWAYS use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher during the day when using retinol . Retinol increases sun sensitivity and irritation can occur.
- When skin gets acclimated, AM usage can be effective, but only using it correctly can give you rejuvenating effects.
- The neck reacts differently to retinol compared to the face. Side effects are itchy and red pumps when scratched, peeling, dryness ,and redness. Retinol can rejuvenate the neck as well when tolerated. Be careful when starting retinol on the face to not pull it onto the neck without it being a planned event. Proceed with gentle acclimation over months and careful not to scratch, if it starts to itch. Scratching will create red pumps that take about 2 weeks to resolve.
Watch Dr. Bomer’s Anti-Aging Retinol video and learn how you should apply Retinol products. (click on the Video tab)
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive irritation develops discontinue use and consult your physician.
CAUTION: This product contains Retinol (Vitamin A). A broad spectrum sunscreen is recommended while using this product. Use in pregnancy and while breastfeeding is not recommended.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Myristoyl Tripeptide-4, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitol, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Dimethicone, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.
Ingredients may change, refer to packaging for the most current information.
Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. is a recognized leader and innovator in skin care products that deliver proven measurable results. Their products contain medical-grade active ingredients such as antioxidants, retinol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and hyaluronic acid among others. Jan Marini products are designed to work together to address skin concerns such as acne, hyperpigmentation, skin aging, wrinkles, loss of firmness, uneven texture, and sun damage. The Jan Marini Skin Care Management System has won the “New Beauty Best Anti-Aging Skin Care System” every year.
Rejuvent Skincare is an authorized Jan Marini reseller and sells 100% authentic Jan Marini products. Shop Jan Marini.