Luxurious Foaming Gel Cleanser!
C-ESTA Cleansing Gel, containing DMAE, is a potent skin conditioner that also complements the use of C-ESTA facial products. C-ESTA Cleansing Gel produces a luxurious lather that is suitable for any skin type and results in a noticeably softer, smoother, more refined skin texture. It is also an excellent cleanser for use after chemical peels, laser resurfacing, or when cleansers containing glycolic acid may not be appropriate.
Jan Marini C-ESTA Cleansing Gel Highlights:
- Vitamin C with a neutral pH provides anti-inflammatory properties making it an excellent cleanser for use after laser resurfacing, chemical peels or when a non-glycolic acid cleanser is preferable
- Luxurious foam lather – excellent for shaving
- Great for removing makeup
- Prepares skin to be more receptive to the application of other C-ESTA products
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate)
About the Jan Marini C-ESTA Products:
- All C-ESTA products contain 7% Ascorbyl Palmitate which is a fat-soluble form of Vitamin C
- Fat soluble ascorbyl palmitate penetrates deeper into the skin than L-Ascorbic acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate is 30 times more effective at a quarter of the dose of L-Ascorbic acid (the water-soluble form of vitamin C)
- DMAE in C-ESTA increases skin firmness and tones underlying facial muscles. It also aids in the deep absorption of the Vitamin C and the products that are applied after C-ESTA
- C-ESTA is stable for 2 years because Ascorbyl Palmitate is stable and does not oxidize or lose its effectiveness like L-Ascorbic Acid
- C-ESTA is the liquid gold that lightens, tightens and brightens the skin in addition to providing collagen synthesis and improved facial contour
C-ESTA Cleansing Gel Frequently Asked Questions
Should this product be applied on dry or wet skin?
The C-ESTA Cleansing Gel can be applied to either wet or dry skin. When you add water, this cleanser produces a foaming lather and cleanses the skin without striping it.
Does this cleanser remove makeup?
Yes, this cleanser gently removes makeup without leaving the skin dry, it can also be used to remove eye makeup. Can be used daily without causing irritation.
Is this cleanser suitable for what types of skin?
All types of skin, even sensitive skin can use this cleanser.
Why should I use a Vitamin C rich cleanser?
Vitamin C protects your skin against free radicals damage, brightens the skin and promotes collagen promotion.