Restore Skin’s Moisture with Hyla3D
As we grow older and undergo more sun damage, we lose the ability to maintain and produce the same levels of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that we produced in our youth This decline in Hyaluronic Acid makes our skin lose moisture, volume, and elasticity, causing fine lines and wrinkles to appear. Since Hyaluronic acid holds up to 1000 times its weight in water, it helps to hydrate the skin, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and reversing the signs of sun damage.
Hyla3D restores hydration by combining multiple forms of Hyaluronic Acid with peptides and antioxidants that boost collagen and elastin production for deep, long-lasting hydration.
Hyla3D Activating Complex Features & Benefits
- Multiple forms of Hyaluronic Acid – provide lasting hydration and moisturization
- Contains peptides that boost collagen and elastin production
- Contain antioxidants that help reduce UV damage, fight free radical damage and stimulate collagen production
Jan Marini Hyla 3D Featured Ingredients:
- Liposomal Encapsulated HA
- Cross-Linked HA
- Ultra-Low Molecular Weight HA
- Traditional Hyaluronic Acid
- Tissue Respiratory Factor
- Hyaluronic Acid Booster
- Hyaluronic Acid Peptide
- Coenzyme Q10
Jan Marini Hyla3D takes a 3-dimensional approach to restore skin’s hydration and youthful volume!