Jan Marini Marini Physical Protectant SPF 30 Untinted
- Untinted moisturizing sunscreen
- Broad-spectrum SPF 30 physical protection
- Water-Resistant – 40 minutes
- Great alone or under makeup!
We are no longer offering this product. If you would like to order, please call 877-800-2147 or email email@example.com to see if we can get it for you.
BONUS GIFTSpend $100 Get a Deluxe Sample. Spend $200, $300, $400 Choose Your Gift. Spend $500 Get a Free SkinMedica Brightening Essentials Kit.
Out of stock
Why certain sale prices are not visible? Or why "Login to View Prices"?
Rejuvent is an authorized seller of every brand we sell and we follow the manufacturer's specified rules for online sales.
- Some brands allow retailers to display MSRP prices but not display sale prices.
- Some brands restrict the display of prices to users without an account.
- Some brands only allow retailers to show sale prices in the cart. In that case, we let you know to add the product to the cart to see the sale price.
- Some brands restrict the sale of their products online, those brands will only be available for sale by phone, or in-office, or by submitting an online form.
Get rewarded when you shop at RejuventSkincare!
Every customer is automatically enrolled in our rewards program and is eligible to use LuxePoints on purchases.
How the LuxePoints Rewards Program Works
- LuxePoints are credited to your account once your order is completed.
- LuxePoints can be used during the checkout process.
- You accumulate LuxePoints on every order.
- LuxePoints may be redeemed in $10 increments (1000 points at a time).
- Every purchase earns LuxePoints except gift cards.
- LuxePoints do not expire.
- You can view your LuxePoints after you login. Visit My Account.
Other Ways to Earn LuxePoints
- Special offers (where noted)
- Writing product reviews
Watch your account and emails for other ways to earn more LuxePoints!
Untinted Physical Protection!
The Jan Marini Physical Protectant Untinted Sunscreen SPF30 is a moisturizing physical sunscreen formulated to blend easily and not leave a white cast. This antioxidant-rich broad-spectrum sunscreen has an oil-control benefit that most people love! It’s untinted formulation protects, fights free-radical damage, minimizes oil on the skin and it is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
The Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 30 Untinted is reef safe, formulated with non-nano zinc oxide, contains squalane to reduce redness in the skin, and it is non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.
Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 30 Untinted
- Untinted and matte
- Physical Protectant, SPF 30
- Broad-Spectrum protects against UVA, UVB, and HEV Blue Light
- Contains antioxidants that neutralize free radicals
- Minimizes inflammation, calms and soothes skin
- Absorbs excess oil
- Reef-safe, formulated with non-nano zinc
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- 20% Zinc Oxide – Physical sunscreen
- Phytomelanin (Phoenix Dactilifera “Date” Fruit Extract – Antioxidan, anti-aging
- Bis (Cyano Butylacetate) Anthracenediylidene “Micah®”- Helps prevent the formation of UV- and Visible Light-induced oxidative stress
- Sunflower Seed Wax – Reduces tackiness
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Helps repair skin barrier and reduce inflammation
- Linoleic Acid – Provides moisture and plumpness. Fortifies and protects the skin’s barrier
- Squalane – Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Withania Somnifera Root Extract (Ashwagandha) – Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer – Absorbs excess of sebum or acne-producing oils
- Glycerin – Attracts moisture
- Shea Butter – Antioxidant and moisturizing
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free
Skin Type: All
Marini Physical Protection SPF 30 Frequently Asked Questions
Does this physical sunscreen leave a white cast?
No. The sunscreen is formulated to blend easily in the skin and most people report that it does not leave white cast upon application. As with any physical protectant, to minimize white cast, dispense a little amount in the palm of your hands and clap them together a few times before applying.
Is this a mineral sunscreen?
Yes, the Jan Marini Physical Protectant Untinted Sunscreen is a mineral sunscreen with 20% Zinc Oxide as the active ingredient.
Is this a water-resistant sunscreen?
Yes. Re-apply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Does this sunscreen contain antioxidants?
Yes, it contains antioxidants to protect the skin against free radicals damage while soothing and calming the skin.
Does the Physical Protectant SPF 30 protects against HEV High Energy Visible Light?
Yes. The untinted sunscreen is broad-spectrum and protects against HEV, as well as UVA and UVB.
How to apply this product?
Shake well before use. Apply as the last step in your skincare routine. Apply a generous layer 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, right after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Is this sunscreen available in tinted?
Yes, this sunscreen is available tinted with a higher SPF – Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45.
Shake well before using.
Apply Jan Marini Physical Protectant Untinted Sunscreen liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply this Physical Protectant:
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Recommended for all skin types.
Zinc Oxide 20%
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco Caprylate, C13-14 Alkane, Polyglyceryl-Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phoenix Dactilifera (Date) Fruit Extract*, Yeast Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, C16 Hexadecane, C12 Dodecane, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Fructose, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Isostearic Acid, Fragrance, Farnesol, Linalool, Bis(Cyano Butylacetate) Anthracenediylidene, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. is a recognized leader and innovator in skin care products that deliver proven measurable results. Their products contain medical-grade active ingredients such as antioxidants, retinol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and hyaluronic acid among others. Jan Marini products are designed to work together to address skin concerns such as acne, hyperpigmentation, skin aging, wrinkles, loss of firmness, uneven texture, and sun damage. The Jan Marini Skin Care Management System has won the “New Beauty Best Anti-Aging Skin Care System” every year.
Rejuvent Skincare is an authorized Jan Marini reseller and sells 100% authentic Jan Marini products. Shop Jan Marini.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.