Untinted Physical Protection!
The Jan Marini Physical Protectant Untinted Sunscreen SPF30 is a moisturizing physical sunscreen formulated to blend easily and not leave a white cast. This antioxidant-rich broad-spectrum sunscreen has an oil-control benefit that most people love! It’s untinted formulation protects, fights free-radical damage, minimizes oil on the skin and it is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
The Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 30 Untinted is reef safe, formulated with non-nano zinc oxide, contains squalane to reduce redness in the skin, and it is non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.
Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 30 Untinted
- Untinted and matte
- Physical Protectant, SPF 30
- Broad-Spectrum protects against UVA, UVB, and HEV Blue Light
- Contains antioxidants that neutralize free radicals
- Minimizes inflammation, calms and soothes skin
- Absorbs excess oil
- Reef-safe, formulated with non-nano zinc
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- 20% Zinc Oxide – Physical sunscreen
- Phytomelanin (Phoenix Dactilifera “Date” Fruit Extract – Antioxidan, anti-aging
- Bis (Cyano Butylacetate) Anthracenediylidene “Micah®”- Helps prevent the formation of UV- and Visible Light-induced oxidative stress
- Sunflower Seed Wax – Reduces tackiness
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Helps repair skin barrier and reduce inflammation
- Linoleic Acid – Provides moisture and plumpness. Fortifies and protects the skin’s barrier
- Squalane – Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Withania Somnifera Root Extract (Ashwagandha) – Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer – Absorbs excess of sebum or acne-producing oils
- Glycerin – Attracts moisture
- Shea Butter – Antioxidant and moisturizing
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free
Skin Type: All
Marini Physical Protection SPF 30 Frequently Asked Questions
Does this physical sunscreen leave a white cast?
No. The sunscreen is formulated to blend easily in the skin and most people report that it does not leave white cast upon application. As with any physical protectant, to minimize white cast, dispense a little amount in the palm of your hands and clap them together a few times before applying.
Is this a mineral sunscreen?
Yes, the Jan Marini Physical Protectant Untinted Sunscreen is a mineral sunscreen with 20% Zinc Oxide as the active ingredient.
Is this a water-resistant sunscreen?
Yes. Re-apply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Does this sunscreen contain antioxidants?
Yes, it contains antioxidants to protect the skin against free radicals damage while soothing and calming the skin.
Does the Physical Protectant SPF 30 protects against HEV High Energy Visible Light?
Yes. The untinted sunscreen is broad-spectrum and protects against HEV, as well as UVA and UVB.
How to apply this product?
Shake well before use. Apply as the last step in your skincare routine. Apply a generous layer 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, right after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Is this sunscreen available in tinted?
Yes, this sunscreen is available tinted with a higher SPF – Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45.