Marini Luminate Face Lotion Helps Unveil Your Brighter Skin!
This highly concentrated non-hydroquinone solution reduces the appearance of discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles. The Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion’s formula includes Alpha-Arbutin and Retinol which effectively inhibit melanin production and enhance cellular turnover, revealing renewed, brighter looking skin. In addition, Licorice Root extract works to brighten the complexion, while concentrated Green Tea Extract provides powerful protection against damaging free radicals for long-term anti-aging results.
Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion is suitable for all skin types.
The Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion contains 0.3% Retinol, click on the Directions Tab to learn how to acclimate to Retinol products.
The Luminate Face Lotion is available in two formulations. The difference between this product and the Marine Luminate Face Lotion MD is the Retinol strength. The Luminate Face Lotion MD contains 0.75% Retinol.
Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion Features and Benefits:
- Lightens discoloration without hydroquinone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains extended release prescription-strength Retinol (0.3% Retinol)
- Nonapeptide-1 – Skin whitening peptide, blocks tyrosinase activation
- Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (colorless, non-staining Tumeric) – Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that also suppress excess melanin production
- Alpha-Arbutin – Lightens discoloration and inhibit melanin production
- Hexylresorcinol – Antioxidant and lightens skin
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate – Calms skin and minimizes irritation
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract – Lightener, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer
- Retinol – Speeds cell turnover
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (concentrated green tea extract) – Antioxidant, prevents collagen breakdown and reduces UV damage to skin
- Bisabolol – Minimizes irritation