Sooth Your Irritated Skin with PCA Skin CliniCalm 1% hydrocortisone!
A soothing therapeutic treatment product with maximum strength 1% hydrocortisone and a calming ingredient blend to provide anti-irritant benefits to the skin. The PCA Skin CliniCalm with 1% hydrocortisone is the perfect addition to any regimen following a chemical peel or non-invasive treatment.
PCA Skin CliniCalm 1% hydrocortisone Features & Benefits:
- Contains maximum strength 1% hydrocortisone
- Calming ingredient blend soothes the skin after non-invasive professional treatments, waxing and shaving
- Ideal for itch and irritation relief due to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis or other topical allergens
- Soothes the skin, relieving redness, irritation and inflammation
- Long lasting moisturizing effect
- Safe for consecutive use for up to seven days
- Hydrocortisone (1%): a corticosteroid hormone used to relieve topical itching, irritation and discomfort.
- Asiaticoside: an ingredient that helps inhibit the enzymes that break down collagen while supporting skin regeneration.
- Hyaluronic acid, honey, phosopholipids and sphingolipids: this blend normalizes water absorption and repairs the lipid barrier of dry and irritated skin; it forms a hydrating film and provides a long-lasting moisturizing effect.