PCA Skin Intensive Brightening Treatment Retinol
PCA Skin Intensive Brightening Treatment is a nighttime treatment for skin that has discoloration and dark spots. This brightening potent and stable retinol penetrates deep via a patented time-released OmniSome delivery system for superior results.
Formulated with pure 0.5% retinol, resveratrol, antioxidants, and niacinamide Intensive Brightening Treatment stimulates cell turnover, brightens, reduces inflammation that causes discoloration, reduces excess oil production, improves skin tone and texture, as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
PCA Skin Intensive Brightening Treatment Features & Benefits:
- Improves skin texture and complexion with a more even skin tone
- Reduces excess oil production
- Brightens and reduces inflammation that causes dark spots
- Reduces redness while calming the skin
- Time-released pure Retinol penetrates deep into the skin
- Boosts cell turnover, collagen, and elastin production
- Retinol (vitamin A) – Helps exfoliate the skin. Helps promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – Calming antioxidant reduces water loss, reduces excess oil production, and improves uneven skin tone.
- Resveratrol – Strong antioxidant that encourages a bright, even skin tone.
- Hexylresorcinol – Promotes an even skin tone and reduces inflammation that can lead to dark spots and discoloration.
PCA Skin Intensive Brightening Treatment is on sale now.
In the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing – apply on dry skin. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer.
Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night since retinol sensitizes the skin.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive irritation develops discontinue use and consult your physician.
CAUTION: This product contains Retinol (Vitamin A). A broad spectrum sunscreen is recommended while using this product. Use in pregnancy and while breastfeeding is not recommended.
Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hexylresorcinol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Resveratrol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Decyl Glucoside, Aminomethyl Propanol
Ingredients may change. Refer to the product packaging for the exact ingredient list.
PCA Skin was founded by an aesthetician and developed by a dermatologist. PCA Skin addresses each skin condition holistically, with products combining the newest and most efficacious ingredients to create visible results. PCA Skin products are available through licensed skin health professionals that have been trained and certified by PCA in their use. Shop PCA Skin.
Rejuvent Skincare is an authorized PCA Skin reseller and sells 100% authentic PCA Skin products.