At-Home Facial Mask Regimen for Acne & Congestion
Target your skin’s excess oil, acne and congestion with an at-home mask facial. This regimen can help clean pores, remove excess oil, calm irritation, improve congested skin, help boost the skin’s regeneration cycle, recharge the skin and minimize acne.
Purify and Decongest Features and Benefits:
- Gently polishes away dead skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeply cleans the skin and removes excess oil without stripping the skin
- Improves sun-damaged skin
- Speeds cell turnover
- Calm and soothe the skin
- Clarifies and helps unclog pores
Suggested at-Home Mask Facial Protocol:
- Wash your face with SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel
– This exfoliating cleanser decongests pores and removes excess oils and impurities.
- Pat dry the skin
- Apply SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Mask for 15 to 20 min.
– This mask calms the skin, removes excess sebum, purifies and gently exfoliates the skin.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry the skin.
- Apply Jan Marini Retinol Mask, leave it on for 20 min.
– This mask’s Salicylic Acid helps to melt sebum and its Retinol helps to speed up cell turnover and brighten the skin. This mask can be used even if your skin is not acclimated to Retinol.
- Rinse and dry the skin.
This mask routine is great for oily skin, congested, acne-prone and skin prone to hormonal acne.