Nighttime Moisturizer to Balance Your Skin’s Microbiome!
The DEJ Night Face Cream is an intense moisturizer specially formulated to work at night, while you rest, to help reveal a healthier, more radiant complexion. It also contains next-generation technology to help balance the Microbiome of your skin!
DEJ Night Face Cream targets the signs of aging in the DEJ (Dermal Epidermal Junction)
- Contains Time-released 0.25% Retinol to maximize efficacy and minimize irritation and dryness.
- Contains Bakuchiol a potent antioxidant that boosts and accelerates the efficacy of Retinol
- Contains Prebiotic Innovation which balances and diversifies the good bacteria in the skin’s own Microbiome which helps promote healthier
DEJ Night Face Cream targets visible signs of aging:
- Sagging skin
- Crepey, thinning skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin texture
- Uneven skin tone
- Bioavailable Peptides – Helps the skin firmness and improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) – Most stable form of Vitamin C, helps revitalize, brightens dull skin and makes the skin appear firmer
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide – Enhances the skin’s natural ability to balance and diversify the skin’s own Microbiome
- Microencapsulated 0.25% Retinol – Time released to minimize irritator and optimize efficacy. Helps renew the cell cycle, helps the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improves the appearance of skin’s texture
- Bakuchiol – Powerful antioxidant that boosts the efficacy and stability of retinol
- Goji Fruit Extract – Provides antioxidant benefits. Enhances skin’s own Hyaluronic Acid levels to help plump the skin.
- Blend of Antioxidants – Synergistic blend helps shield skin from environmental stressors
- Hyaluronic Acid – provide intense hydration
- Lipid technology – A blend of Ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids help mimic the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) – Oil-soluble antioxidant
- Amino Acid Copper Complex – Nourishes and energizes the skin to help reduce visible signs of aging
- Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract – Helps soothe the skin and provides antioxidant benefits
DEJ Night Face Cream Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Skin’s Microbiome?
It is an invisible layer on top your skin and it is comprised of a diverse community of microorganisms that impact your skin’s health. The DEJ family of products DEJ Face Cream, DEJ Eye Cream and the new DEJ Night Face Cream feature a new Prebiotic Innovation which helps support these microorganisms and promote long-term skin health. Learn more about the microbiome at Rejuvent Medical Spa and Surgery.
What is the DEJ?
The DEJ is the area of the skin that connects the dermis with the epidermis. With age, this junction flattens and skin becomes loose. Research shows that addressing the DEJ greatly affects the skin appearance and laxity. DEJ Night Face Cream targets the signs of aging in the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ).
How does DEJ Night Face Cream address the signs of aging in the skin?
This product addresses aging from multiple pathways for comprehensive results using a powerful combination of Retinol, Bakuchiol, peptides, antioxidants, rich moisturizers and hydrators, botanical extracts, an amino acid copper complex plus Prebiotic Innovation.
Why does DEJ Night Face Cream contain Retinol and Bakuchiol?
Retinol speeds up cell turnover and is recognized as one of the most effective ingredients for anti-aging. Bakuchiol is an antioxidant that helps stabilize retinol overnight while minimizing dryness and irritation associated with its usage. The combination of these ingredients provides more benefits than when used alone for powerful results.