Moisturizes & Protects Your Skin!
Revision Skincare Intellishade is a best-selling, award-winning, tinted moisturizer that provides broad-spectrum protection, outsmarts the signs of aging and gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. Formulated with over 20 age-defying ingredients including a blend of three peptides, THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C), CoQ10, and Squalane, Intellishade delivers the power of 5 anti-aging products in 1. Plus with it’s SPF 45 and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, Intellishade protects and prevents further sun damage.
Revision Skincare Intellishade Original or Matte Highlights:
- Formulated with advanced peptide and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Matte formula contains the latest pore-minimizing technology
- Fights photodamage which causes premature aging
- Provides a universal tint for an instant glow
- Octinoxate & Octisalate. Provides UVB protection.
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide. Physical sunscreens that provide UVA and UVB protection.
- Lecithin (Matte formula). Reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Blend of three peptides. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Blend of White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, Plankton Extract, and Coenzyme Q10. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions About Intellishade
What is the difference between the Original and Matte finish?
The Original formula has a more moisturizing feel and favored by people with dry skin Both Original and Matte are suitable for all skin types.
The Matte formula provides a lightweight matte finish and contains ingredients that have been shown to reduce the appearance of pore size and absorb excess oil. You could mix them or use Intellishade Original in drier, colder months, and Intellishade Matte in warmer, humid months.
How is Intellishade different from other daily anti-aging moisturizers on the market? Intellishade comes in one shade that matches every skin tone. Key ingredients protect the skin from further damage. It conceals with a sheer mineral tint and UVA and UVB protection.
Revision Skincare Intellishade is available in Original, Matte formula and TruPhysical (click here to order). The TruPhysical version is great for sensitive skin and post-procedures such as Chemical Peels, Rejuvapen Microneedling and FotoFacial IPL.