Keep skin protected every day with this best-selling, oil-free, anti-aging moisturizer. Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Professional SIze is formulated with three peptides and potent antioxidants to brighten your skin.
The Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Professional Size contains 8 oz of product which is almost 5 tubes of the regular size.
Revision Skincare Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Highlights:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (SPF 50)
- Contains peptides and a strong blend of antioxidants
- Moisturizes skin with plant-based Polysaccharide, Squalane and Sodium Hyaluronate
- Great for the whole body
- Avobenzone Protects skin from UVA rays.
- Octinoxate & Octisalate. Protect skin from UVB rays.
- Homosalate: Protects skin from UVB rays.
- Blend of White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, Plankton Extract and Coenzyme Q10.Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E & Pomegranate Extracts. Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
At Rejuvent Medical Spa in Scottsdale, we recommend this product to all our patients as it has a luxurious feel and offers extraordinary protection, it can be applied on the face without causing breakouts as well as the entire body. Patients that had Chemical Peels, FotoFacial IPL, Microneedling, and PRP Treatments should resume application after the treatment sensitivity wears off, some patients can apply this product right after treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions About Multi-Protection SPF 50:
What is the difference between UVA and UVB rays?
UVA rays penetrate the skin deeper than UVB rays and are more responsible for premature aging such as wrinkling and leathery skin. UVB rays cause the skin to burn. UVA rays penetrate through clouds and glass.
Does this product contain antioxidants?
Yes. Multi-Protection SPF 50 contains Green Tea, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamins A and E.
This product is featured in Dr. Kelly Bomer’s Anti-Aging Series: BODY Skincare Anti-aging and Rejuvenating watch the video below.