Keep skin protected every day with this best-selling, oil-free, anti-aging moisturizer. Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 is formulated with three peptides and potent antioxidants to brighten your skin.
Revision Skincare Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Highlights:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Contains peptides and a strong blend of antioxidants
- Moisturizes skin with plant-based Polysaccharide, Squalane and Sodium Hyaluronate
- Avobenzone Protects skin from UVA rays.
- Octinoxate & Octisalate. Protect skin from UVB rays.
- Homosalate: Protects skin from UVB rays.
- Blend of White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, Plankton Extract and Coenzyme Q10. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E & Pomegranate Extracts. Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions About Multi-Protection SPF 50:
What is the difference between UVA and UVB rays? UVA rays penetrate the skin deeper than UVB rays and are more responsible for premature aging such as wrinkling and leathery skin. UVB rays cause the skin to burn. UVA rays penetrate through clouds and glass.
Does this product contain antioxidants? Yes. Multi-Protection SPF 50 contains Green Tea, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamins A and E.