Yes, You Can Fade Your Scars with Silagen Scar Gel!
Made with 100% pure medical-grade silicone, Silagen 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars is a clear, fast-drying gel that will help flatten, soften, and smooth scars. It also helps reduce redness, discoloration, itching, and pain. How does Silagen Pure Gel for Scars work? It works through a combination of occlusion as it seals the scar from exposure to air and hydration.
Silagen 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars can be used on scars resulting from surgical procedures, cosmetic procedures, trauma, wounds, and burns. It can be used on new and old scars.
Siligen 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars Features & Benefits:
- Effective on all types of scars, both old and new
- Formulated for all types of skin, even sensitive skin
- Dries to form a thin, flexible, waterproof layer of silicone
- Faster drying than any other silicone gels
- Creates a protective barrier to manage and reduce scarring
- Gentle and non-sensitizing. Silagen Silicone Gel for Scars is safe for use in children.
- Relieves discomfort and itching associated with some scars
- Contains only pure medical-grade silicone and no irritating extra ingredients
- Soft, silky feel – not sticky
- 100% medical-grade pure silicone
Tips about Silicone 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars:
- Silagen is proven effective on facial and body scars.
- Silagen 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars is ideal to use on the face, joints, hands, knees, elbows, and other areas requiring high flexibility.
- It can be used for people of all ages and skin types. Even children.
- Recommended treatment period – 8 to 12 weeks. Older scars may take longer.
- Silagen should not be used by patients with a known silicone allergy.
- Silagen should not be used on open wounds or broken skin. For more information, please read the directions for use below.
Tips for Achieving the Best Scar Results:
- Avoid the sun! Sun exposure to new scars can cause permanent hyperpigmentation.
- Follow your doctor’s orders. Take care of your post-op incision and follow the doctor’s orders to help prevent inflammation, which could worsen your scar’s appearance.
- Use Silagen. Clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of silicone gel in the prevention and treatment of scars, and it is recommended by scar experts as a preferred first-step treatment to get the best results.
- Be consistent and persistent! Use as directed every day for the full recommended length of treatment. Silicone works by forming a layer over the skin, it has to be on the skin to create the barrier.
Do you have acne scars? Try the NEW Silagen Acne Scars + Spot Corrector to help fade and improve the look of acne scars!