Improve your scars and protect them from the sun!
Silagen 100% Pure Silicone Gel + with SPF 30 is made with 100% pure medical-grade silicone, is a fast-drying gel that will help flatten and smooth scars while reducing redness and itch. It also helps reduce redness, discoloration, itching, and pain.
How does Silagen Pure Gel + SPF work? It works through a combination of occlusion as it seals the scar from exposure to air and hydration, plus it provides sun protection. This non-irritating, chemical-free sunscreen remains in the surface of the skin and it is not absorbed into the skin.
Silagen Silicone Gel with SPF 30 can be used on scars resulting from surgical procedures, cosmetic procedures, trauma, wounds, and burns. It can be used on new and old scars.
Silagen Silicone Gel with SPF 30 is perfect for visible scars. It improves the look of scars while preventing sunburn and hyperpigmentation caused by UV exposure!
Silicone Gel with SPF 30 for Scars Features & Benefits:
- Effective on all types of scars, both old and new
- Formulated for all types of skin, even sensitive skin
- Dries to form a thin, flexible, waterproof layer of silicone
- Faster drying than any other silicone gels
- Creates a protective barrier to manage and reduce scarring
- Gentle and non-sensitizing. Silagen Silicone Gel for Scars is safe for use on children.
- Relieves discomfort and itching associated with some scars
- Contains only pure medical-grade silicone and no irritating extra ingredients
- Includes medical grade silicone + zinc oxide
- No chemical sunscreens
- Helps prevent UV-induced scar hyperpigmentation
- Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
- Ideal for exposed areas such as face, neck, chest, arms, hands
- Soft, silky feel – not sticky
- 100% medical-grade pure silicone
- Zinc Oxide 20%
- Silagen is also available without SPS – Silagen 100% Silicone Gel
Tips about Silicone 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars:
- Silagen is proved effective on facial and body scars.
- Silagen 100% Pure Silicone Gel for Scars is ideal to use on the face, joints, hands, knees, elbows and other areas requiring high flexibility.
- It can be used for people of all ages and skin types. Even children.
- Recommended treatment period – 8 to 12 weeks. Older scars may take longer.
- Silagen should not be used by patients with a known silicone allergy.
- Silagen should not be used on open wounds or broken skin. For more information, please read the directions for use below.
Tips for Achieving the Best Scar Results:
- Avoid the sun! Sun exposure on new scars can cause permanent hyperpigmentation.
- Follow your doctor’s orders. Take care of your post-op incision and follow the doctor’s orders to help prevent inflammation, which could worsen your scar’s appearance.
- Use Silagen. Clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of silicone gel in the prevention and treatment of scars, and it is recommended by scar experts as a preferred first-step treatment to get the best results.
- Be consistent and Persistent! Use as directed every day for the full recommended length of treatment. Silicone works by forming a layer over the skin, it has to be on the skin to create the barrier.
Looking for Silagen near you? We can ship to the USA. Save on Silagen today!