C E Ferulic is a Powerful Antioxidant Serum!
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic features a powerful antioxidant combination of 15% pure Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), 1% Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid to enhance protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric aging. This vitamin C serum helps neutralize free radicals induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3), which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin’s complexion.
This vitamin C serum helps neutralize free radicals induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3), which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin’s complexion.
In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin’s complexion.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Features & Benefits:
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits
- Improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Increases firmness
- Brightens skin’s complexion
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- An excellent complement to sunscreens for enhanced protection
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid – Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and helps protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
- 1% Alpha Tocopherol – This form of vitamin E neutralizes free radicals and replenishes skin lipids.
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid – A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of vitamins C and E.
- This fast-absorbing serum is paraben-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free, dye-free and silicone-free.
C E Ferulic revolutionized the skincare industry when it was formulated many years ago by Dr. Pinnell. This patented product is considered by many Dermatologists as the Gold Standard for antioxidant innovative technology. Dr. Bomer recommends SkinCeuticals antioxidants to all her patients.
SkinCeuticals has a full line of antioxidant-rich products in addition to C E Ferulic. Phloretin CF is a similar formulation for combination and oily skin, and users that are looking to brighten their skin. Silymarin CF also follows a similar formulation and it is best used for oily and acne-prone skin. Resveratrol B E is a nighttime antioxidant serum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this serum right for my skin?
If you have normal to dry skin, yes, this antioxidant-rich serum will help rejuvenate your skin while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
What is the color of C E Ferulic?
When you first open the bottle, the serum should be clear to pale yellow. After opening it will darken in color. According to SkinCeuticals, the darker color does not mean that the formula is ineffective.
How long should one bottle last?
Once opened, with daily application of 4-5 drops to the face, neck, and chest, it is recommended to be used within 3-6 months after opening. It is normal for SkinCeuticals vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Do not leave your bottle in the car or hot places as that will accelerate the color change.
When should I use this antioxidant serum?
SkinCeuticals recommends applying it once a day, in the morning, right after cleansing and toning. For a nighttime antioxidant product try SkinCeutricals Resveratrol B E.
Can I use Retinol with this serum?
Yes, C E Ferulic should go on your skin right after cleansing and toning. Most retinol products are used in the evening, as the last step of your skincare regimen, so they should not conflict with each other.
If I have sensitive skin, can I use this serum?
Yes. If you have very sensitive skin we recommend that you acclimate to this product by alternating the days you use it until your skin gets used to it.
Do I need to use sunscreen while using this serum?
Yes! C E Ferulic does not replace sunscreen. It does enhance the effects of the sunscreen but you must use a daily broad-spectrum SPF. Use a broad-spectrum SPF product every day, even on cloudy days.
What are the main differences between C E Ferulic, Phloretin CF, and Silymarin CF?
C E Ferulic is best on normal, combination, sensitive, and dry skin, but anyone that wants to minimize aging can use it. Phloretin CF is great on combination, oily, and acne-prone skin. Silymarin CF is perfect for combination, acne, and oil-prone skin. All of these antioxidant products help prevent free radical damage and accelerated aging.
C E Ferulic provides visible anti-aging benefits with advanced environmental protection!
Complete your SkinCeuticals regimen and save at Rejuvent Skincare!