Physical broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection for the delicate eye area
This ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen defends, enhances, and optimizes the entire eye area, including the eyelid. The Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 is formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye, Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without migrating into and irritating the eyes. A unifying tint enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth, optimal canvas for makeup application.
SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 Features & Benefits:
- Nourishes thin, delicate skin around the eye.
- 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Does not irritate the eyes.
- Gentle enough for sensitive eyes.
- Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Apply to entire eye area, even the eyelid. Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheek bone, even on the eye lid.
Titanium Dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to help protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*): Microfine zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving a white residue.
Translucent color spheres: Provides universal tint for all skin types and unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
Ceramides: Nourishes the delicate skin around the eye.