Sheer, water-resistant physical broad-spectrum with UVA & UVB protection
SkinCeuticals’ Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is a weightless physical broad-spectrum sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water-resistant up to 40 minutes.
It is formulated with transparent Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®), the only physical UV filter spanning the full UVA/UVB spectrum, and translucent color spheres that adapt to all skin tones, also contains artemia salina, a plankton extract that increases skin’s resistance to UV and heat-induced stress, and translucent color spheres that adapt to every
SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 Features & Benefits:
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to every skin tone
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- 100% physical sunscreen ingredients provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, SPF 50
- Increases skin’s resistance to UV and heat-induced stress
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®) -5%: This microfine zinc oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect.
- Titanium dioxide – 6%: Microfine titanium dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia salina: This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. (based on in-vitro testing)
- Translucent color spheres: Iron oxide spheres are a color-infused technology that enhances natural skin tone and boosts radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tones.