Physical broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
The Physical Matte UV Defense is a mattifying 100% physical sunscreen. Formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) this oil-absorbing sunscreen provides high broad-spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, provides a primer feel before makeup application. Tinted to match most skin tones.
SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 Features & Benefits:
- 100% physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
- Titanium Dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*): Microfine physical sunscreen filter provides broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue
- Aerated silica: Absorbs up to 15 times its weight in oil to provide a long-lasting matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Translucent color spheres: Provides universal tint for all skin types and unifies natural skin tone.