Restore lipids, elasticity, and moisture with anti-aging Triple Lipids Restore 2:4:2
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream formulated to combat the visible signs of accelerated aging. It contains a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids to replenish the loss of essential skin lipids in skin’s surface. This lipid loss compromises skin’s natural protective barrier, resulting in visible signs of accelerated aging, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair.
This unique anti-aging lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated aging. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been clinically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Features & Benefits:
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the texture, pore appearance, and skin fullness
- Improves the skin evenness and overall radiance
- Improves laxity and firmness
- Long Wearing – Provides improved hydration in 24 hours
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- Ideal for dry, normal, oily, combination, mature and sensitive skin types
- 2% Pure Ceramides 1 & 3: Synergistically proven to increase hydration and barrier function
- 4% Natural Cholesterol: Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in aging skin to improve the appearance of elasticity
- 2% Fatty Acids: Aids in structural integrity of lipids to optimize skin’s overall lipid balance