HA5 is a Powerfull Hydrator!
SkinMedica Ha5 Rejuvenating Hydrator is the first rejuvenating hydrator that supports overall epidermal health. Unlike other topical Hyaluronic Acid serums that only hydrate the surface of the skin temporarily, HA5 is powered by VITISENSCE™ technology which helps smooth skin instantly as well as help increase its suppleness over time. This formulation harnesses potent antioxidants found in the Vitis flower stem cells and algae extracts to support the skin’s ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid.
HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Features & Benefits:
- Provides immediate smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Holds in moisture, keeping skin healthy, resilient and supple
- Contains rejuvenating and hydrating peptides
- Contains 5 different forms of Hyaluronic Acid to smooth skin and keep skin hydrated
- Helps skin quality – hydration and elasticity
- Provides Antioxidant protection against environmental damage
- Studies show that HA5 can increase your skin’s own production of Hyaluronic Acid by 15%
5 Types of Hyaluronic Acid for 8 Hours of Continuous Hydration:
- Time released Hyaluronic Acid (SkinMedica’s proprietary ingredient)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (high molecule weight for immediate hydration)
- Uncross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid (medium molecule for smoothing and hydration)
- Nano Hyaluronic Acid (low molecule weights, smoothes skin)
- Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid (long-lasting hydration – up to 8 hrs)
HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator increases the water content in the skin and it is the addition of water in the skin that helps combat the signs of aging!
TIP: Before you apply HA5 first moisten your face with a splash of water and then apply HA5. Hyaluronic Acid is a water-loving molecule and attaches itself to water, having moisture in the skin can maximize the results.
Frequently Asked Questions About HA5:
Why do I need HA5 I already use a moisturizer?
HA5 and moisturizers do different things. A moisturizer helps keep the moisture in the skin and it helps build and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier. HA5 brings the moisture into the skin and it also boosts your skin’s own Hyaluronic Acid production.
As you age your skin produces less Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and with less HA in the skin, the skin loses the ability to stay hydrated causing many skin concerns such as dry skin, dullness, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture, and suppleness. HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator quenches your skin’s thirst with 5 types of HA: A time-released one that slowly releases HA into the skin, one that adds immediate hydration, an uncross-linked type for smoothness and hydration, one nano HA type that soothes the skin and a crossed-linked one that provides long-term hydration for up to 8 hours.
At Rejuvent, we often show patients how magically this product works by applying it in one of their hands. The immediate softness is impressive. Most patients that test this product, end up purchasing it and become ultra fans on this product.
When to apply HA5?
SkinMedica recommends applying it right before your moisturizer. This product is also great post-procedure to make your skin more supple and hydrated. Apply it twice a day.
Where to apply HA5?
Apply to your entire face, neck, and décolleté, or any area where fine lines and wrinkles primarily exist like the back of your hands. Do the test yourself, apply it to the back of one hand and check to see the difference HA5 can make!