All-In-One Essential Anti-Aging Solution
TNS Essential Serum is an all-in-one product that addresses multiple signs of aging in the skin. This unparalleled patented treatment is the first and only rejuvenating serum to combine the benefits of the proprietary growth factor blend, TNS Essential Serum®, with potent antioxidants, peptides, and other innovative ingredients to restore youthful-looking skin.
Dr. Bomer’s tip: “The natural state of our skin is dynamic in that it is actively making new skin every day. It is in a constant state of renewing itself and shedding the outer layer. Hence our skin is always in a cycle of destruction and repair. We make collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid every day and at the same time our skin has enzymes that are degrading collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. As we age the proteins that help us to regenerate new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid decrease which why the TNS products can be so helpful. TNS contains the human proteins that we need to help shift our skin cycle into greater repair leading to a younger skin state. This marries well with retinol and glycolic which also stimulate new skin to develop.” – Kelly Bomer, MD
Who is this product great for?
This product is great for patients with volume loss, loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture and tone irregularities, dryness, sun damage and dark spots.
SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum Features & Benefits:
- The all-in-one rejuvenating product
- Full-strength TNS Recovery Complex works synergistically with peptides to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the overall tone and texture of the skin
- Seven antioxidants fight free radical damage
- Specialty ingredients provide immediate visual smoothing
- Alpha Arbutin brightens the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid binds to water and adds moisture to the skin
- Contains 380 Growth Factors and Matrix Proteins
- Sulfactant-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, paraben-free
- 29 clinical studies available
TNS Essential Serum contains two products in two chambers. In one chamber is the TNS Recovery Complex, in the other chamber is the APS Corrective Complex. Both chambers are pumped at the same time delivering the right amount to be applied to the skin. This product is packaged with an airless pump dispenser, which uses a vacuum system to dispense the product.
TNS Essential Serum Ingredient Highlights:
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex®
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) – A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex™
Peptides help support skin:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage:
- Ergothioneine (EGT) – An antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) – An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A form of vitamin E, an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract – A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols
- Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate – A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps prevent free radical damage.
- Alpha-Arbutin – Brightens skin.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres – Dehydrated filling spheres, containing hyaluronic acid, help trap water on the surface of the skin like a sponge.
SkinMedica also offers another product which contains just the product in the chamber 1, TNS Recovery Complex.
TNS Essential Serum Frequently Asked Questions:
What are Growth Factors and what do they do?
Growth factors are naturally occurring proteins that help skin regenerate, heal and keep the skin firm and healthy, they are not Growth Hormones. They are very important for skin rejuvenation as they are responsible for supporting the repair of damaged skin, making components that provide firmness and elasticity to the skin while helping to maintain skin’s protective functions. As we age, our skin produces fewer growth factors, and environmental aggressors like UV rays and pollution help degrade the existing growth factors. The growth factors in SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum help rejuvenate the skin, improve the tone and texture, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, brightens and moisturizes the skin.
What is Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media?
A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins (Growth Factors) that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture.
What skin types should use TNS Essential Serum?
TNS Essential Serum can be used on all skin types.
When should I apply TNS Essential Serum?
TNS Essential Serum should be applied right after cleansing and toning. Apply TNS Essential Serum am and pm.
What is the difference between TNS Recovery Complex and TNS Essential Serum?
TNS Recovery Complex has only the TNS solution. TNS Essential Serum has the same amount of TNS Recovery complex plus antioxidants, peptides, moisturizers, and brighteners. This is an all-in-one product and can replace several products in your skin regimen.
What if your skin is very dry in the winter?
If your skin is very dry you can apply SkinMedica Dermal Repair after applying TNS Essential Serum.
Learn more about growth factors at Rejuvent Medical Spa.