TNS Essential Serum is an all-in-one product that addresses multiple signs of agin in the skin. This unparalleled patented treatment is the first and only rejuvenating serum to combine the benefits of the proprietary growth factor blend, TNS Essential Serum®, with potent antioxidants, peptides and other innovative ingredients to restore youthful looking skin.
Dr. Bomer’s tip: “The natural state of our skin is dynamic in that it is actively making new skin every day. It is in a constant state of renewing itself and shedding the outer layer. Hence our skin is always in a cycle of destruction and repair. We make collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid every day and at the same time our skin has enzymes that are degrading collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. As we age the proteins that help us to regenerate new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid decrease which why the TNS products can be so helpful. TNS contains the human proteins that we need to help shift our skin cycle into greater repair leading to a younger skin state. This marries well with retinol and glycolic which also stimulate new skin to develop.” – Kelly Bomer, MD
SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum Features & Benefits:
- The all-in-one rejuvenating product
- Full-strength TNS Recovery Complex works synergistically with peptides to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the overall tone and texture of skin
- Seven antioxidants fight free radical damage
- Specialty ingredients provide immediate visual smoothing
- Alpha Arbutin brightens the skin
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex®
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) – A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex™
Peptides help support skin:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage:
- Ergothioneine (EGT) – An antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) – An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A form of vitamin E, an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract – A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols
- Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate – A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps prevent free radical damage.
- Alpha-Arbutin – Brightens skin.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres – Dehydrated filling spheres, containing hyaluronic acid, help trap water on the surface of the skin like a sponge.