The SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34 tinted is a revolutionary sunscreen that addresses signs of aging AND protects the skin from further sun damage!
Dr. Bomer’s Product Feedback: People with Melasma should be on the Total Defense line. The Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 tinted sunscreen helps to block the IR rays from the sun which add significant heat which stimulates the melanocytes to make pigment. I have definitely found that when I use this spf with the Jan Marini Antioxidant Daily Protection SPF 33 that I pigment much less with intense sun exposure.
SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34 Tinted Features & Benefits:
- Broad-Spectrum SFP 34
- Available in an ultra sheer tint
- Protects skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
- Absorbs easily and quickly, does not leave white residue, spreads evenly (without lumps), and does not feel greasy
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of damaged skin
- Physical and Chemical Protection
- Octinoxate 7.5%: Chemical UV filter
- Octisalate 3.0%: Chemical UV filter
- Titanium Dioxide 3.5%: Physical UV Filter
- Zinc Oxide 8.0%: Physical UV Filter
- Squalane: Antioxidant. Stimulates immune properties in the skin
- Vitamin E: Helps prevent UV damage and free radical damage
- Shea Butter: Provides antioxidant protection and skin moisturization
- CoQ10: Helps reduce UV damage and promotes collagen production
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Prevents collagen breakdown and reduces UV damage to the skin
The Total Defense + Repair line offers more than just sun protection these rejuvenating superscreens prevent the appearance of premature aging from chronic exposure to infrared rays. Provides comprehensive protection beyond UVA and UVB while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself and it is clinically proven to deliver significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles and in skin smoothness and texture.