Inflammation is the body’s innate reaction to tissue damage. Balance the natural inflammatory response with the combination of bromelain and quercetin, the best natural anti-imflammatory combination.
Bromelain and Quercetin are two botanicals with natural anti-inflammatory properties. Their synergistic combination is indicated for the inflammation, swelling and pain that often accompany a surgical procedure, injury, trauma or athletic event and chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis. While enzyme formulations are readily available, this unique combination is hard to find. Plus, determining the potency to buy can be confusing. For simplicity, VitaMedica formulated the right combination of ingredients in the right dosing.
Why VitaMedica’s Bromelain with Quercetin?
- Provides 500 mg of bromelain per dose. This enzyme, extracted from the pineapple stem, has documented therapeutic effects in the treatment of inflammation and soft tissue injuries. Bromelain works by blocking selected pro-inflammatory metabolites that accelerate the inflammatory process
- Provides 500 mg of quercetin per dose. This plant pigment, found in large amounts in foods such as onions and apples, inhibits the manufacture and release of histamine and other allergic/inflammatory mediators. Quercetin is also a potent antioxidant
- Delivers 2,000 Milk Clotting Units per gram, a measurement of activity and potency that studies have shown is required for therapeutic effect
- Free from artificial colors and preservatives
- Small, easy-to-swallow, odorless capsules
- Lot number and expiration date ensures product freshness and quality. Manufactured in the U.S. using Good Manufacturing Practices
VitaMedica Bromelain with Quercetin Highlights:
- Unique bromelain plus quercetin formula
- Ideal after plastic surgery
- NSF and NPA certified quality manufacturing
- Made in U.S.A.
Dr. Bomer recommends that her patients take Bromelain before and after having facial cosmetic surgeries such as rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty; volumizing injections such as Liquid Facelifts, Restylane, Juvéderm and Perlane; or wrinkle relaxers injections such as Botox. Bromelain in conjunction with Arnica will minimize bruising and speed up healing.
VitaMedica products are formulated to be sold in conjunction with professional skin and health care direction. While no appointment is necessary to purchase VitaMedica products, VitaMedica recommends professional assistance to help select products best suited for your individual skin and health care needs. Call Rejuvent today at 877.800.2147 and we can help you decide which VitaMedica product is best for you.