Yes, You Can Heal Faster from Injectables!
VitaMedica Bromelain with Quercetin helps fight inflammation which is the body’s innate reaction to tissue damage. This powerful natural anti-inflammatory formulation balances the natural inflammatory response, helps minimize bruising and swelling, and helps soft tissue heal faster.
Bromelain and Quercetin are two botanicals with natural anti-inflammatory properties. Their synergistic combination is indicated for the inflammation, swelling and pain that often accompany a surgical procedure, injury, trauma or athletic event and chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis. While enzyme formulations are readily available, this unique combination is hard to find. Plus, determining the potency to buy can be confusing. For simplicity, VitaMedica formulated the right combination of ingredients in the right dosing.
Why VitaMedica’s Bromelain with Quercetin?
- Provides 500 mg of bromelain per dose. This enzyme, extracted from the pineapple stem, has documented therapeutic effects in the treatment of inflammation and soft tissue injuries. Bromelain works by blocking selected pro-inflammatory metabolites that accelerate the inflammatory process.
- It provides 250 mg of quercetin per dose. This plant pigment, found in large amounts in foods such as onions and apples, inhibits the manufacture and release of histamine and other allergic/inflammatory mediators. Quercetin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple, has been used by Europeans for many years to inhibit inflammatory factors. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has excellent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain is recommended by plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons for their patients following surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- The all-natural supplement is formulated with the synergistic combination of bromelain plus quercetin – two botanicals that exhibit excellent properties for maintaining healthy tissue and joint health during times of physical stress.
- Bromelain may significantly modulate inflammatory reactions in the joints. Research has demonstrated that bromelain supplements are at least as effective as other approaches in supporting joint comfort, function, and health and are well-tolerated.
- When taken between meals, bromelain may help to support joint comfort and may help to relieve temporary soreness that is associated with muscle overuse.
- The formulation delivers 3,600 Gel Dissolving Units (GDUs) per day, one of the highest of any professional brand. “3,600 GDU” refers to the standardization of enzymatic potency and reflects the quality of the raw material used in the product.
- Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- Small, easy-to-swallow, odorless capsules.
- Lot number and expiration date ensures product freshness and quality.
- For best result, combine Bromelain with Quercetin with Arnica Montana.
VitaMedica Bromelain with Quercetin Highlights:
- Unique bromelain plus quercetin formula
- Ideal after plastic surgery, post-procedures such as lasers, ablative treatments, Coolsculpting, Ulthera, PRP Facials, and injectables
- Gluten-free and vegan
- NSF and NPA certified quality manufacturing
- Manufactured in the USA using Good Manufacturing Practices
- Bottle contains 10-day supply
Dr. Bomer recommends that her patients take Vitamedica Bromelain with Quercetin before and after having facial cosmetic surgeries such as blepharoplasty; volumizing injections such as Liquid Facelifts, Restylane, Juvéderm and Voluma; or wrinkle relaxers injections such as Botox. Dr. Bomer recommends that her patients take Bromelain in conjunction with Arnica and Arnica + K Cream can minimize bruising and speed up healing.
VitaMedica products are formulated to be sold in conjunction with professional skin and health care direction. While no appointment is necessary to purchase VitaMedica products, VitaMedica recommends professional assistance to help select products best suited for your individual skin and health care needs. Call Rejuvent today at 877.800.2147 and we can help you decide which VitaMedica product is best for you.