VitaMedica Probiotic-8 Naturally Replenishes Your Flora
Gas, bloating, constipation and other digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis. Diet and lifestyle are often to blame. But, antibiotics, which kill both bad and good intestinal flora, frequently upset digestive balance too. VitaMedica’s Probiotic-8 supplement is formulated with 8 different species of beneficial bacteria to naturally replenish your flora. Each 8 billion serving of live beneficial bacteria promotes regularity and supports immune system function. Plus, the addition of the prebiotic FOS assists in the healthy growth of beneficial organisms.
Each bottle contains 60 enteric-coated V-capsules.
Why VitaMedica Probiotic-8?
- Formulated with 8 different species of beneficial flora including strains of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus.
- Each serving contains 22 billion live organisms at time of manufacture. Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 8 billion of live beneficial bacteria per serving.
- Favorably alters intestinal balance, promotes healthy digestion and improves absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- Formulated with FOS prebiotic fiber to nourish the beneficial bacteria and provide optimum symbiotic support.
- Enteric-coated capsules deliver microflora directly to the intestine, bypassing the harsh acidic conditions of the stomach. Enteric-coating also protects the live beneficial bacterium for 18 months.
- Broad range of beneficial species is ideally suited for daily use or after a course of antibiotics.
- Vcaps® vegetarian capsules ideal for vegans and vegetarians.
- Product does not require refrigeration.
- Lot number and expiration date ensures product freshness and quality. Manufactured in the U.S. using Good Manufacturing Practices.
VitaMedica products are formulated to be sold in conjunction with professional skin and health care direction. While no appointment is necessary to purchase VitaMedica products, VitaMedica recommends professional assistance to help select products best suited for your individual skin and health care needs.