Helps Healing from Injectables!
VitaMedica Arnica Montana 30X HPUS is ideal following cosmetic injections (Botox, Jeuveau, Dysport, Xeomin) and fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse). The convenient five-day blister pack and quick-dissolving tablets, make VitaMedica’s Arnica Montana Blister Pack the perfect choice for busy, active lifestyles.
VitaMedica Arnica Montana is indicated for the temporary relief from bruising, swelling and pain associated with soft tissue injury. Ideal for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury and following filler injections (e.g., Radiesse®, Restylane®, Juvederm®).
Arnica Montana Features & Benefits:
- Recommended by plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists and aesthetic skin professionals to address bruising after facial procedures.
- All-natural medication works without side-effects to gently stimulate healing.
- Arnica Montana plant is organically grown in the mountainous regions of Western Europe and the U.S.
- Single-remedy Homeopathic medication excludes dyes or colorants.
- Arnica Montana 30X HPUS formulation eliminates the challenge in determining the appropriate product, potency, and formulation to buy.
- Sublingual tablets dissolve quickly without leaving a chalky taste in your mouth.
VitaMedica Arnica Montana Highlights:
- Ideal following cosmetic filler injections and after facial surgical procedures
- Homeopathic Arnica Montana 30X potency
- All natural medication stimulates healing
- Sublingual tablets dissolve rapidly
- Excludes dyes or colorants
- Manufactured in FDA certified facility
- Manufactured in the U.S. in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States (HPUS)
Dr. Bomer recommends that her patients take Arnica before and after having facial cosmetic surgeries such as rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty; volumizing injections such as Liquid Facelifts, Restylane, and Juvéderm; or wrinkle relaxers injections such as Botox. Arnica in conjunction with Bromelain will minimize bruising and speed up healing.
VitaMedica products are formulated to be sold in conjunction with professional skin and health care direction. While no appointment is necessary to purchase VitaMedica products, VitaMedica recommends professional assistance to help select products best suited for your individual skin and health care needs. To arrange for a complimentary professional consultation with one of our board-certified health care professionals or licensed skincare specialists please contact us at (877) 800-2147.