Alleviate Inflammation and Swelling with Bromelain
VitaMedica Bromelain with Quercetin Blister Pack helps fight inflammation which is the body’s innate reaction to tissue damage. This powerful natural anti-inflammatory formulation balances the natural inflammatory response, helps minimize bruising and swelling, and helps soft tissue heal faster. Bromelain’s most common application is in the treatment of inflammation and soft tissue injury. Bromelain inhibits hormone-like compounds called prostaglandins that cause inflammation and promotes the formation of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins. Bromelain is also helpful in breaking up hematomas, or a collection of blood that can sometimes occur from soft tissue injury.
Bromelain and Quercetin are two botanicals with natural anti-inflammatory properties. Their synergistic combination is indicated for the inflammation, swelling and pain that often accompany a surgical procedure, injury, trauma or athletic event and chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis. While enzyme formulations are readily available, this unique combination is hard to find. Plus, determining the potency to buy can be confusing. For simplicity, VitaMedica formulated the right combination of ingredients in the right dosing.
Why VitaMedica’s Bromelain with Quercetin?
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple, has been used by Europeans for many years to inhibit inflammatory factors. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has excellent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain is recommended by plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists, and aesthetic skincare professionals to address swelling and inflammation after facial procedures.
- The all-natural supplement is formulated with the synergistic combination of bromelain plus quercetin – two botanicals that exhibit excellent properties for balancing the natural inflammatory response.
- The formulation delivers 2,400 Gel Dissolving Units (GDUs) per day, one of the highest of any professional brand. “2,400 GDU” refers to the standardization of enzymatic potency and reflects the quality of the raw material used in the product.
- Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- Small, easy-to-swallow, odorless capsules.
- Lot number and expiration date ensure product freshness and quality.
- 20 vegan capsules per 5-day blister pack. Also available in a bottle.
VitaMedica Bromelain with Quercetin Highlights:
- Unique bromelain plus quercetin formula
- Ideal after plastic surgery, non-surgical procedures (laser skin & fractional resurfacing, Ulthera, CoolSculpting) and after cosmetic filler injections (Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse).
- NSF and NPA certified quality manufacturing
- Manufactured in the USA using Good Manufacturing Practices
Dr. Bomer recommends that her patients take Vitamedica Bromelain with Quercetin before and after having facial cosmetic surgeries such as rhinoplasties, facelifts, blepharoplasty; volumizing injections such as Liquid Facelifts, Restylane, Juvéderm and Voluma; or wrinkle relaxers injections such as Botox. Dr. Bomer recommends that her patients take Bromelain in conjunction with Arnica and Arnica + K Cream can minimize bruising and speed up healing.
VitaMedica products are formulated to be sold in conjunction with professional skin and health care direction. While no appointment is necessary to purchase VitaMedica products, VitaMedica recommends professional assistance to help select products best suited for your individual skin and health care needs. Call Rejuvent today at 877.800.2147 and we can help you decide which VitaMedica product is best for you.