Retamax utilizes an innovative micro-emulsion technology, this potent retinol, blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage.
Stimulating Collagen Formation and Skin Barrier Function – Retamax aids in skin rejuvenation by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid, the skin’s most vital natural hydrating factor.
Antioxidant Response – This biocellular antioxidant system serves to block free-radical damage, helps protect vulnerable cellular DNA, and addresses the root cause initiators of future skin aging.
Optimizing inflammation management and anti-glycation irritation – Retamax helps ensure maintenance of the new, healthy skin state by defending against inflammatory-initiated skin damage.
Retamax Micro Emulsion System:
- High-potency vitamin A stimulates the skin’s natural rebuilding process
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action with vitamins C and E, and Buddleja plant stem cells
- Biomimetic protein activation for skin regeneration
- Micro-emulsion technology supports rapid delivery of key ingredients
ZO Medical Retamax Highlights:
- Helps reduce lines and wrinkles in the skin
- Supports a more even skin tone
- Provides antioxidant and anti-irritant properties
- Helps skin renew itself
- High potency vitamin A: Helps with epidermal and dermal stimulation and renewal
- Buddleja stem cells: Potent antioxidant with anti-irritant benefits
- Hydrolyzed sericin: Up-regulates hyaluronic acid and collagen production
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provides anti-irritant properties
- Beta-glucan: Provides DNA protection
- Vitamins C and E: Offers antioxidant protection
- Paraben Free
Retamax contains 0.5% High Potency Retinol