Self-Activating Vitamin C Skin Brightener!
ZO Skin Health 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating Serum contains powerful Vitamin C to brighten, protect, repair sun damage, and promote a more even skin texture and tone with fewer pigmentation, wrinkles, and fine lines.
ZO Vitamin C Self-Activating Serum contains both Ascorbic Acid and Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate for powerful exfoliation of existing pigment and prevention of new pigment.
ZO Vitamin C Self-Activating Features & Benefits:
- Exfoliates the skin’s surface pigmentation for a brighter and more even complexion
- Goes below the skin’s surface to help prevent new pigment from forming
- Helps defend against environmental triggers that can initiate new pigment formation
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ascorbic Acid (10%) – Exfoliates skin surface pigmentation for a brighter, more even complexion
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Proven to help prevent the appearance of new dark spots. Helps stimulate collagen production and reduces wrinkle depth
- Tocopheryl Acetate & Coenzyme-Q10 – Provides multiple antioxidant protection
- Squalane – Mimics our body’s own natural moisturizer factor for additional hydration
The 10% Vitamin C Self-Activating Serum should be the first product applied after cleansing. If your skin is not conditioned to use strong Vitamin C products begin gradually and increase the frequency as tolerated. Slight redness and stinging or tingling is a normal reaction and will subside. We recommend using a cleanser form the ZO Getting Skin Ready line.