ZO Skin Health Balancing Cleansing Emulsion is a clinically-proven conditioning cleanser that helps support the protective skin barrier, leaving it clean, soothed, supple, and strong. This cleansing gel-to-milk cleanser is great on all skin types specially sensitized and post-treatment.
Creamy & Non-Foaming – This creamy gel cleanser melts on contact with the skin to lift oil and impurities while leaving the skin barrier stronger and strengthened.
Balancing Cleansing Emulsion’s gel-to-milk formulation utilizes non-foaming cleansing technology, protective lipids, and calming extracts in a fragrance-free formulation, to leave your skin, including sensitized and post-treatment skin supple and soothed.
Balancing Cleaning Emulsion Features and Benefits:
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Cleans the skin of dirt, oil, and impurities without disrupting the skin barrier
- Helps to soothe red and itchy skin
- Gel-to-milk formula
- Great for all skin types including sensitized and post-procedure skin
- Fragrance, dye, and sulfate-free
- Light Emollients – Skin-mimetic blend conditions + supports the protective barrier to deliver a supple, comfortable cleanse.
- Sugar-Derived Emulsifying Surfactants – Ultra mild, non-foaming cleansing agents, with a light feel, lift impurities without disrupting the skin barrier.
- Bisabolol + Oat Kernel Extract – Powerful soothers help to visibly calm reddened and itchy skin to mitigate reactivity.
This cleanser is part of ZO Skin Health Getting Skin Ready protocol which includes products to cleanse, tone, and prep your skin for serums and corrective treatments. Other cleansers include Gentle Cleanser and Exfoliating Cleanser.
This balancing cleanser is perfect for all skin types, from normal to sensitive, sensitized, and post-procedure skin. It is soothing and calming without irritants.
ZO Clinical Studies
In an independent cleansing efficacy study, subjects reported that Balancing Cleansing Emulsion provided a thorough yet comfortable cleanse.
- 92% said skin is thoroughly cleansed of makeup, sunscreen + buildup.
- 100% said cleanser does not leave skin red or irritated.
- 100% said cleanser leaves skin feeling softer + hydrated.
- Barrier Protection Balancing – Cleansing Emulsion was shown to support a strengthened epidermal barrier to combat water loss in the skin for up to 8 hours.
- Cleansing Efficacy – In a cleansing efficacy study, 100% subjects reported that Balancing Cleansing Emulsion soothes stressed skin and leaves skin feeling softer + hydrated.
- Microneedling Safety – In a dermatologist-led, controlled microneedling safety study, Balancing Cleansing Emulsion caused no irritation or sensitivity when used after 3 treatments versus microneedling alone.
- Post-Laser Tolerance – In an independent clinical study, Balancing Cleansing Emulsion was proven gentle enough for use following a fractional CO2 laser treatment, minimizing burning + stinging in 24 hours.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.