Everyday Weightless Protection
ZO Skin Health Sheer Fluid Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 is a weightless, non-irritating mineral sunscreen with a bare-faced finish for everyday use. The advanced formulation in this Sunscreen features ZO’s exclusive antioxidant complex that delivers 12 hours protection against free radicals damage.
The mineral ZO Sheer Fluid Sunscreen SPF 50 provides daily protection without clogging pores or irritating your skin. The sunscreen is silky and lightweight, offering safe coverage and protection from UVA/UVB, IR-A, and blue light rays, and features ZO Skin Health’s exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12™ complex, to help shield the skin from harmful rays.
ZO Skin Health Sheer Fluid Sunscreen SPF 50 is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use.
ZO Skin Health Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 Features & Benefits:
- Provides triple spectrum protection® against UVA and UVB, blue light and infrared-a rays
- Innovative pigment technology enables 22% zinc oxide to blend on all skin tones
- Fluid formulation gives ultra-lightweight wear
- Time-released antioxidant complex delivers all-day environmental protection
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for Daily Use
- Non-Nano Zinc oxide (22%) – Provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA + UVB rays
- Melanin – Defends skin against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light emitted from the sun + electronic devices
- ZOX¹²® – Exclusive antioxidant complex of encapsulated vitamins A, C, and E delivers 12 hours of defense against free radical damage from IR-A rays and other environmental aggressors
- Bisabolol, Ethyl Ferulate, and Rosemary Extract – Lend additional antioxidant protection while soothing heated skin
Application Tip: Shake well before using.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this sunscreen have Vitamin C?
It has Vitamin C and A that help combat the effects of free radical damage. To maximize the benefits of any SPF add ZO Daily Power Defense or Illuminating AOX Serum to your regimen.
This product should be the last product on your daytime ZO Skin Health skincare regimen. For a tinted alternative try ZO Skin Health Primer + SPF.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.