Body Skincare Regimen
These best-selling skincare products can help rejuvenate the skin on your body!
Dr. Bomer recommends these products to rejuvenate the skin on your entire body. These clinically proven products were formulated to rejuvenate, target and correct most skin concerns, improve sun damage, prevent and protect the skin on your body.
Treat, Rejuvenate, Resurface
- These products exfoliate your skin and prep for better penetration and action of the other products.
AFTER SHOWER APPLICATION
Rebuild, Moisturize, Smooth
FULL BODY APPLICATION
- These products strengthen your skin, help your skin produce more collagen and elastin, help tighten sagging and crepey skin, increase skin elasticity, fade dark spots, moisturize, and smooth your skin.
NECK, DÉCOLLETÉ & HANDS
- These products brighten the skin, reduce pigmentation, soften lines and wrinkles, help increase collagen and elastin production, help firm sagging and crepey skin, increase skin elasticity, fade dark spots, hydrate, and smooth your skin.
- These products are formulated specifically to address skin corners on your hands, neck and décolleté.
Protect and Prevent Sun Damage
- These products fight free radicals damage, protect your skin against sun damage and prevent further damage.
- Apply these to small areas exposed to the sun such as neck, décolleté, hands and arms.
Dr. Bomer’s Skincare for the Body Regimen
Dr. Bomer has been passionately committed to the anti-aging battle for over 20 years and helps her patients achieve youthful-looking, healthy skin at any age.
The following Body Skincare Regimen includes the products she uses on her skin.
- After washing your body gently use an exfoliant in a circular motion. Dr. Bomer alternates between ZO Skin Health Dual Action Scrub (great for back acne), Jan Marini Bioglycolic Body Scrub (goes on dry skin), and Revision Skincare Finishing Touch.
- On dry skin apply Revision Skincare Nectifirm and Revision Skincare BodiFirm. You can mix these products on your hands and apply them together.
Step 3 Daytime:
- Apply sunscreen to the exposed areas. Dr. Bomer applies Revision Skincare Multi-Protection SPF 50 on her body and a tinted SPF such as EltaMD Elements SPF 44 or Revision Skincare Intellishade TruPhysical SPF 45 or her neck, décolleté, hands, and arms.
Step 4 Nighttime:
- At bedtime apply Revision Skincare Lumiquin to the top of your hands and wrist.