Ultra Light Moisturizer Weightless Hydration for Sensitive Skin
Alastin Ultra Light Moisturizer is a gentle and soothing moisturizer that helps restore and hydrate sensitive skin while preserving the skin’s natural barrier. It is a great moisturizer for post-procedure as it helps the skin recover after cosmetic treatments. Ultra Light Moisturizer uses the power of TriHex Technology to remove damaged collagen and elastin fibers and encourages the skin to produce new, healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
Ultra Light Moisturizer is formulated with ingredients to strengthen the skin barrier, hydrate, protect and promote skin recovery while soothing, calming, and alleviating skin redness.
- Silky and lightweight formula glides on easily
- Helps to restore and hydrate skin while preserving the skin’s natural barrier
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Helps to restore and promote an optimal environment for skin recovery following a cosmetic treatment
- Great for all skin types including sensitive or post-treatment skin
- Oil-free, fragrance-free
- TriHex Technology® – Works with the skin to help clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen
- Silver Mushroom – Provides and encourages skin hydration
- Ceramide NP – Reinforces skin barrier function and improves skin hydration
- Ginger Root Extract – Anti-irritant used for soothing and calming sensitive skin, while reducing the appearance of redness
- White Tea Leaf Extract – Antioxidant that possesses calming properties
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this moisturizer gentle for after procedures?
Yes. It is gentle and safe to use on skin that is not broken.
Is this moisturizer oil-free?
Yes, Ultra Light Moisturizer is oil-free.
Is this more of a daytime/AM moisturizer?
Ultra Light Moisturizer is a daytime and evening moisturizer.
How is this different from Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer?
Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer provides rich moisture, a dewy feel, and a hydrated finish, while Ultra Light Moisturizer provides light moisture, a weightless feel, and a silky finish.
Can this be used on all skin types, or just sensitive skin?
Ultra Light Moisturizer can be used on all skin types, including oily, combination, sensitive, and post-procedure skin.
How should I use this product?
Apply one pump each morning and evening to face. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Use this as the last step on your regimen – during the day apply it right before sunscreen.
To create a skincare regimen with Alastin products visit the Alastin product category.