Papaya Cleanser harnesses the power of papaya enzymes to gently clean the skin.
The Revision Skincare Papaya Enzyme Cleanser is a soothing cleanser with papaya fruit extract and salicylic acid, it removes dead surface cells while lifting away makeup and impurities. The Papaya Fruit Extract contains Papain, an enzyme that gently exfoliates for a naturally vibrant skin.
This Papaya cleanser is fantastic for gently removing face makeup. It is also a great cleanser to use before applying a mask. Use it to cleanse your skin before applying your weekly Masking Routine. This cleanser is great to use post-procedure after your skin healed from the skin treatment. We recommend our patients to use the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser 5 days after a Chemical Peel to help dissolve the peeling skin, and five days after a FotoFacial IPL to help flake off the pigmented spots.
Revision Skincare Papaya Enzyme Cleanser Benefit Highlights:
- Gently polishes away dead surface cells
- Nourishes skin with Papaya Extract, rich in vitamins and minerals
- Cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture content
Suitable for all skin types.
- Papain – An enzyme from Papaya Extract, provides mild exfoliation for naturally vibrant skin.
- Salicylic Acid – Exfoliates the skin for a smoother complexion.
- Bixa Orellana Seed Extract – High in antioxidants with soothing properties.