Harnesses the power of Papaya Enzymes to gently clean your skin
The Revision Skincare Papaya Enzyme Cleanser is a soothing cleanser with papaya fruit extract and salicylic acid, it removes dead surface cells while lifting away makeup and impurities. The Papaya Enzyme Cleanse is formulated with Papaya Fruit Extract which contains Papain, an enzyme that gently exfoliates the skin to unveil naturally vibrant skin.
This papaya cleanser is fantastic for gently removing face makeup. It is also a great cleanser to use before applying a mask as it preps the skin for better mask absorption. Use it to cleanse your skin before applying your weekly Masking Routine.
This cleanser is great to use post-procedure after your skin healed from skin treatment. We recommend our patients to use the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser 5 days after a Chemical Peel to help dissolve the peeling skin, and five days after a FotoFacial IPL to help flake off the pigmented spots.
Revision Skincare Papaya Enzyme Cleanser Benefit Highlights:
- Gently polishes away dead surface cells
- Nourishes skin with Papaya Extract, rich in vitamins and minerals
- Cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture content
Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Papain – An enzyme from Papaya Extract, provides mild exfoliation for naturally vibrant skin.
- Salicylic Acid – Exfoliates the skin for a smoother complexion.
- Bixa Orellana Seed Extract – High in antioxidants with soothing properties.
- Paraben-free and colorant-free
Frequently Asked Questions about Papaya Cleanser
Does this cleanser remove makeup?
Yes, this is a great cleanser to gently remove makeup without drying your skin.
How should I use this papaya cleanser?
Use twice a day, morning and night. Massage in a circular motion on the face avoiding the eye area. Rinse and pat dry. It can be used in the neck, chest, and body too!
Does this cleanser have acids in its formulation?
Yes, the Papaya Cleanser has Salicylic acid (a beta-hydroxy acid) which exfoliates, fights acne and eliminates bacteria.
Why should I use an exfoliating cleanser?
As we age our skin reduces its ability to naturally shed dead cells so they tend to accumulate on the surface of the skin and give a dull look. The exfoliants in the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser remove, dead, dehydrated cells from the surface so the skin looks brighter and more radiant.
Does this cleanser contain artificial color?
No, the orange color present on the Papya Enzyme Cleanser comes from the Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, which is orange. This ingredient also provides antioxidant protection which is great for the skin.
What is the recommended step position for this cleanser?
Use the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser as your first step in your skincare regimen. Always use a sunscreen while using this product.
Why is this cleanser recommended for an at-home facial?
Revision Papaya Enzyme Cleanser is an excellent cleanser to remove debris and prep the skin for a masking routine. It gently exfoliates the skin including dead cells, debris, and excess oil. Try this amazing at-home Masking Routine to unveil soft and radiant skin:
Revision Ultimate Exfoliating At-Home Mask Routine
- Step 1 – Wash your skin with Papaya Enzyme Cleanser
- Step 2 – Apply Revision Pumpkin Enzyme Mask and Scrub leave it on skin for 15 minutes, scrub gently with water to rinse
- Step 3 – Rinse and apply Revision Soothing Facial Rinse
- Step 4 – Apply Revision Pore Purifying Clay Mask leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Step 5 – Rinse the skin and using gentle circular motion apply Revision Finishing Touch to help remove the clay mask.
Revision Papaya Enzyme Cleanser is on sale, just add it to the cart to automatically apply a coupon.