Vitamin C+ Corrects, Defends, and Brightens!
Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex is formulated with MelaPATH™ technology that defends and corrects against environmental aggressors generated by Urban Dust and Blue Light (HEV), brightens the skin, and supports the skin’s microbiome. The lightweight lotion contains 30% THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This Revision Skincare product is great for all skin types and it is time-released for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation, even on sensitive skin.
Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex helps brighten the skin, helps fade PIH (Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation), helps your skin’s skin tone and texture, and adds moisture and antioxidant protection against free radicals damage which accelerates skin aging.
Revision Skincare C+ Features & Benefits:
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Defend and corrects against environmental aggressors such as Urban Dust and Blue Light (HEV)
- Helps to support the skin’s natural production of Vitamins C and E
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone
- Supports the skin’s microbiome with prebiotic technology
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
- 1.0 fl oz airless pump
Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex is designed to combat free radicals before they damage the skin while correcting existing skin damage.
C+ Correcting Complex is formulated without oils, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial dyes, and fragrances. This product is not tested on animals.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) – A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- MelaPATH™ Technology – A patent-pending blend of powerful antioxidants that are designed to combat free radicals damage
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan – Prebiotic technology that helps to support the Microbiome
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid – Harnesses the power of the Microbiome
- Squalane – Infuses moisture into the skin
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) – Oil-soluble antioxidant
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – Provides strong antioxidant benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Vitamin C so important?
It’s one of the most powerful antioxidants as it protects the skin from damage from the sun and environmental pollution, helps combat free radicals damage which can break down your skin’s collagen and result in wrinkles and sagging skin, C+ also helps brighten the skin and improves tone and texture. Read more about Vitamin C at Rejuvent Medical Spa.
Which form of Vitamin C is in this product?
C+ contains Tetrahexyldecyl (THD) Ascorbate, a premium and extremely stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This advanced Vitamin C technology originates from Japan. THD Ascorbate molecule is surrounded by lipids for improved stability and efficacy. THD Ascorbate is very different than L-Ascorbic Acid. L-Ascorbic Acid can degrade when exposed to heat, light, and oxygen.
Does this Product Contain Other Antioxidants?
Yes, it also contains CoQ10 and Vitamin E.
Does this Product Support Long-Term Health?
Yes, C+ Correcting Complex features Prebiotic Innovation to help promote a healthy Microbiome.
When Should You Use Vitamin C+ Correcting Complex?
The Vitamin C+ Correcting Complex with 30% Vitamin C can be applied before the application of any moisturizer or sunscreen. This product can be mixed with Retinol or your Revision Skincare moisturizers such as DEJ Face Cream, Intellishade TruPhysical, and Intellishade Original or Matte.
Revision C + Correcting Complex is on sale, just add it to the cart to automatically apply a coupon.