The Next Generation of Vitamin C – Corrects, Defends and Brightens!
The Revision Skincare Vitamin C+ Correcting Complex is formulated with MelaPATH™ technology that defends and corrects against environmental aggressors generated by Urban Dust and Blue Light (HEV), brightens the skin, and supports the skin’s microbiome. The lightweight lotions contain 30% THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This Revision Skincare product is great for all skin types and it is time-released for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation, even on sensitive skin.
The Revision Skincare Vitamin C+ Correcting Complex 30% is formulated without oils, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial dyes, and fragrances and is NOT tested on animals.
Revision Skincare Vitamin C+ Features & Benefits:
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Defend and corrects against environmental aggressors such as Urban Dust and Blue Light (HEV)
- Helps to support the skin’s natural production of Vitamins C and E
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone
- Supports the skin’s microbiome with prebiotic technology
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
- 1.0 fl oz airless pump
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) – A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- MelaPATH™ Technology – A patent-pending blend of powerful antioxidants that is designed to combat free radicals
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan – Prebiotic technology that helps to support the Microbiome
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid – Harnesses the power of the Microbiome
- Squalane – Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) – Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Vitamin C so important?
It’s one of the most powerful antioxidants as it protects the skin from damage from the sun and environmental pollution, helps combat free radicals damage which can break down your collagen and result in wrinkles and sagging skin, and also helps brighten the skin and improves tone and texture. Read mora about Vitamin C at Rejuvent Medical Spa.
Does this Product Contain Other Antioxidants?
Yes, it also contains CoQ10 and Vitamin E.
Does this product support long-term health?
Yes, C+ Correcting Complex 30%™ features Prebiotic Innovation to help promote a healthy Microbiome.
When Should You Use Vitamin C+ Correcting Complex?
The Vitamin C+ Correcting Complex 30% can be applied prior to application of any moisturizer or sunscreen. This product can be mixed with Retinol or your Revision Skincare moisturizer such as DEJ Face Cream, Intellishade TruPhysical, and Intellishade Original or Matte.