Intense Hydration and Moisturization
SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream provides immediate hydration, helps protect the skin, boost collagen production, improves skin tone and texture. This moisturizer’s formulation is also rich in antioxidants to defend the skin against free radicals, contains moisturizing ingredients such as Vitamin E, Squalane and Hyaluronic Acid which help the skin’s texture by plumping fine lines and wrinkles. Daily use of the SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream can help fade the signs of aging by moisturizing, tightening and firming the skin.
The Dermal Repair Cream is recommended for Normal to Dry skin.
Dermal Repair Cream Features & Benefits:
- Intensely hydrates and replenishes moisture
- Improves smoothness and skin texture
- improves dullness appearance
- Rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin C to defend against free radicals damage
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen to tighten and firm the skin
- Ideal for Normal to Dry skin
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger. Dermal Repair Cream is rich in Vitamin C which is also effective in lightening excessive pigmentation, reducing redness and inflammation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger, it also promotes skin healing and strengthens skin’s protective barrier.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate – A vitamin E/fatty acid derivative that helps keep the skin moist and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Helps the skin retain moisture. It can also improve flakiness and irritation.
- Algae Extract – An extract derived from a wide variety of plants grown in seawater and freshwater.
Dermal Repair Cream Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Dermal Repair Cream non-comedogenic?
Yes, it is. It does not clog pores.
Is this a heavy cream?
The best way to describe it is velvety and silky, rich cream. A little bit spreads a long way and provides a luxurious softness without clogging pores.
What skin type is this product best for?
This rich cream is suitable for normal to dry skin types. It intensely hydrates and replenishes moisture.
When should I use this product?
This product should be used twice a day after cleansing, toning, and applying treatment products. At night, it should the last step in your skincare regimen. In the morning it should go right before sunscreen. If it is too rich for your skin, use it at night only or as needed.
Where should you apply Dermal Repair?
Apply a small amount to the entire face, neck, and chest, gently massage it in. Avoid getting in the eyes. Rinse thoroughly if you get it in the eyes.
I use TNS Essential Serum but my skin is very dry in the winter, should I use this product?
Yes. You should always apply TNS Essential Serum first, right after cleansing. Apply Derma Repair Cream as the last step before sunscreen.