Red or Sensitized Skin Can Be Rescued!
ZO Skin Health Rozatrol is a treatment serum for red or sensitized skin. It helps restore the skin to a less red, calmer, and more radiant appearance with smoother skin texture and even tone. People with Rosacea or facial flushing love this product!
Rozatrol provides instant relief and cumulative benefits as you continue to use it. ZO Rozatrol is formulated to target the uncomfortable, and often hard to treat, symptoms of Rosacea as it relieves redness in the skin, soothes, calms, and alleviates sensitized skin. The mild and gentle exfoliation achieved by this product helps skin texture and tone without striping the skin, the antioxidant properties help prevent free-radical damage and redness due to oxidative stress.
ZO Skin Health Rozatrol Feature & Benefits:
- Minimizes inflammation and skin redness
- Promotes healthy microcirculation
- Prevents excess oil production
- Provides anti-microbial benefits
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Protects nerve endings and maintains a healthy cellular communication
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection helps minimize the appearance and feel of inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- Helps replenish hydration and support healthy skin barrier function
- Lactose, Milk Protein, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract: Helps soothe skin through hydration, minimizing the appearance of red, sensitized skin
- Farnesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Panthenyl Triacetate – Helps reduce oil
- Papain – Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- ZO-RRS2® – Exclusive plant stem cell complex provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Glycerin – Replenishes hydration
Rozatrol targets the 5 symptoms of rosacea:
- Decreased cellular renewal
- Excess Sebum
- Vascular Degeneration (Telangiectasia)
Apply Rozatrol on clean, dry skin. Wash it before ZO Gentle Cleanser or another cleanser that is not irritating to your skin.
Try ZO Skin Health Rozatrol on your red, flushing, or sensitized skin and see for yourself what a difference it can make!
Frequently Asked Questions About Rozatrol
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a chronic, lifelong, inflammatory skin disorder that affects millions of people. Rosacea shares a few symptoms with acne such as sebaceous gland size and activity. With Rosacea, sebaceous glands gradually enlarge (as the person ages), increasing the production of sebum which can lead to skin oiliness, inflammation, and acne. Rosacea is also influenced by genetic tendencies, lifestyle triggers, and hormonal fluctuations. Rosacea can be challenging to diagnose and treat and manage long-term.
How does Rozatrol help Rosacea?
Rozatrol tackles skin redness, decreased cellular renewal, excess surface oil, vascular degeneration, and neuro-aging (disrupted cell communication which leads to facial redness and flushing). It does that by restoring skin barrier function, reducing skin sensitivity, promoting epidermal renewal, smoothing skin texture and evening skin tone, providing anti-bacterial benefits, normalizing skin by reducing excess sebum build-up, encouraging new blood vessel formation, and reducing Telangiectasia (appearance of blood vessels in the skin).
What is the ZO protocol for Rosacea and Skin Redness?
ZO recommends patients to use:
- ZO Gentle Cleanser – Normalizes the skin with gentle cleansing and removes debris
- ZO Exfoliating Polish – Exfoliates the skin, removes dead skin cells, and enhances product penetration
- ZO Oil Control Pads – Control excess oil, keeps pores clean snd balances skin hydration
- ZO Daily Power Defense – Helps prevent sensitivity to treatment and enables the skin to renew and strengthen itself
- ZO Rozatrol – Treats the visible symptoms of Rosacea and redness
- Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 – Provides short and long-term broad-spectrum protection (UVA, UVB, HEV, IR-A)