Firmer Skin & Better Skin Texture
Jan Marini C-ESTA Face Cream, containing DMAE, dramatically rejuvenates the skin. Your skin’s texture will quickly begin to appear more smooth and supple. With continued use, it will become measurably firmer, more resilient, and facial contours will appear tighter and more defined. Deeper lines will appear far less pronounced, skin tones will even and the skin will appear noticeably younger and healthier. Jan Marini C-ESTA Face Cream is a lightly emollient preparation formulated with advanced hydrating agents and beneficial extracts.
Jan Marini C-ESTA Face Cream Features & Benefits:
- Lipid soluble Vitamin C increases skin absorption
- Stable form of Vitamin C for increased shelf-life and efficacy
- Encourages increased Vitamin E production in the skin
- Neutral pH provides non-irritating anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases skin elasticity and resiliency
- Skin will appear measurably firmer
- Facial contours will appear tighter and more defined
- Overall appearance of the skin will appear rejuvenated and more youthful
- Creamy formulation packed with antioxidants to protect your skin against free radicals damage
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamins (B5 & E)
About the Jan Marini C-ESTA Products:
- All C-ESTA products contain 7% Ascorbyl Palmitate which is a fat-soluble form of Vitamin C
- Fat-soluble ascorbyl palmitate penetrates deeper into the skin than L-Ascorbic acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate is 30 times more effective at a quarter of the dose of L-Ascorbic acid (the water-soluble form of Vitamin C)
- DMAE in C-ESTA increases skin firmness and tones underlying facial muscles. It also aids in the deep absorption of the Vitamin C and the products that are applied after C-ESTA
- C-ESTA is stable for 2 years because Ascorbyl Palmitate is stable and does not oxidize or lose its effectiveness like L-Ascorbic Acid
- C-ESTA is the Liquid Gold that lightens, tightens and brightens the skin in addition to providing collagen synthesis and improved facial contour
This product is also available in a Serum formulation – Jan Marini C-ESTA Serum
C-ESTA Face Cream Frequently Asked Questions
How should I apply this product?
Shake the bottle well before pumping the product. Apply a thin layer over your face, neck and behind years.
When should I apply this product?
C-ESTA Face Cream should be applied after cleansing your face, morning and evening. Apply right after cleansing and drying your skin.
What is the difference between the C-ESTA Face Serum and C-ESTA Face Cream?
The cream is thicker and recommended for drier skin. The serum is lighter and absorbs quickly.
What to do if the airless pump is not pumping the product out?
This sometimes happens. Just invert the bottle and tap a few times on the bottom of the bottle. This usually releases the product.