Free Radical Fighting Powerful Rejuvenating Serum
C-ESTA Face Serum, containing DMAE, dramatically rejuvenates the skin. The skin’s texture will quickly begin to appear more smooth and supple. With continued use it will become measurably firmer and more resilient and facial contours will appear tighter and more defined. Deeper lines will appear far less pronounced, skin tones will even out and the skin will appear noticeably younger and healthier.
Jan Marini C-ESTA Face Serum Features & Benefits:
- Lipid soluble Vitamin C increases skin absorption
- Stable form of Vitamin C for increased shelf-life and efficacy
- Encourages increased Vitamin E production in the skin
- Neutral pH provides non-irritating anti-inflammatory properties
- Powerful antioxidants fight free radicals damage
- Increases skin elasticity and resiliency
- Skin will appear measurably firmer
- Facial contours will appear tighter and more defined
- Overall appearance of the skin will appear rejuvenated and more youthful
About the Jan Marini C-ESTA Products:
- All C-ESTA products contain 7% Ascorbyl Palmitate which is a fat-soluble form of Vitamin C
- Fat-soluble ascorbyl palmitate penetrates deeper into the skin than L-Ascorbic acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate is 30 times more effective at a quarter of the dose of L-Ascorbic acid (the water-soluble form of Vitamin C)
- DMAE in C-ESTA increases skin firmness and tones underlying facial muscles. It also aids in the deep absorption of Vitamin C and the products that are applied after C-ESTA
- C-ESTA is stable for 2 years because the Ascorbyl Palmitate is stable and does not oxidize or lose its effectiveness like L-Ascorbic Acid
- C-ESTA is the Liquid Gold that lightens, tightens and brightens the skin in addition to providing collagen synthesis and improved facial contour
C-ESTA Serum Frequently Asked Questions
How should I apply this product?
Shake the bottle well and pump the golden liquid into your hand, apply a thin layer over your face, neck and behind the ears. The thin serum easily spreads and is quickly absorbed into the skin.
When should C-ESTA Face Serum be applied?
Apply after cleansing the skin, morning and night.
Why is the product not dispensing?
C-ESTA Face Serum comes in an airless pump. This dispenser uses an airless vacuum system to deliver the product, that way the product is not in contact with any air. When you pump out and no product comes out you can prime the pump so the product flows out of the bottle.
Turn the product upside down, hit the bottom of the bottle 3 to 4 times, then while it is still upside down pump the dispenser slowly 15 to 20 times. Repeat this until the air is pushed out and the product flows. This technique can be done with any airless pump dispensers whether the product is new or has been unused for a while.
What other products in this line should I use?
We recommend the C-ESTA Cleansing Gel, C-ESTA Eye Repair, C-ESTA Face Cream (a slightly thicker version, great for fall and winter or drier skin type), and the Rejuvenate and Protect Kit which comes with a C-ESTA Serum and an Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 33.