Skin Zyme Mask Exfoliates Dead Cells = Unveil Brighter Skin
Skin Zyme Mask with Green Papaya Enzymes has the ability to digest dead skin cells without harming sensitive or irritated tissues. The benefits of other resurfacing agents are dramatically accelerated and desired results are more rapidly obtained with regard to skin rejuvenation, acne, hyperpigmentation, and scar reduction.
Use anytime for an immediate polished look, post-procedure (4 days after skin treatments) or once a week as part of your Mask Routine.
Jan Marini Skin Zyme Mask (Green Papaya Enzyme) Features & Benefits
- Proteolytic enzymes selectively break down dead and damaged skin cells
- Resurfacing without irritating sensitive skin
- Great for use post-procedure and on flaking/peeling skin
- Helps reduce follicular retention to aid in clearing acne
- Can be used regularly for smoother, more refined skin
- Proteolytic Enzyme – Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
- Paraben free
Skin Type: All types
This product is featured in Dr. Kelly Bomer’s Anti-Aging Series Video: Mask Routine, click on Video Tab to watch the video.
For an at-home facial try the Jan Marini Mask Routine:
- Bioglycolic Face Cleanser or C-ESTA Cleansing Gel – Wash and pat dry
- Skin Zyme Mask – Gently massage into skin, leave it of for 30 minutes, rinse
- Retinol Plus Mask – Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Luminate Mask – Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
Your skin will be exfoliated, polished, refined, softer, more radiant, and nourished.
To complete your skincare regimen, add the Jan Marini award-winning Skin Care Management System.