Hyla3D Mask with Peptides & Hyaluronic Acid
Jan Marini Hyla3D Face Mask is a Hyaluronic Acid rich mask to add immediate moisture to your skin. This moisture-boosting formulation helps to revitalize and restore your skin’s hydration and youthful volume, as well as strengthen the skin barrier for healthy and youthful-looking skin.
If you like masks, you will love the Hyla3D Face Mask! We recommend using it 2-3 times a week for soft and moisturizing results.
Hyla3D Face Mask Features & Benefits
- Provides lasting hydration and moisturization
- Plumping and softening
- Helps boost collagen and elastin production
- Helps hydration, texture, and elasticity
- Strengthens and supports the skin barrier
- Helps minimize inflammation
- Liposomal Encapsulated HA – Enhances penetration of large molecular weight HA deep into the skin to hydrate & soothe.
- Cross-Linked HA – A time-release, cross-linked HA with 50X more water binding capacity and 5X more water retention after 24 hours for consistent, long-term hydration
- Ultra-Low Molecular Weight HA – Extremely small particle size for deep penetration to hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Traditional HA – Superior water retention and immediate hydration of the surface of the skin.
- AcquaCell© – Boosts skin’s barrier function, increases water retention, improves moisture levels, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after only 2 hours (includes 9 individual ingredients).
- Tetrapeptide-21 – Boosts collagen, Hyaluronic acid, and fibronectin-boosting activity. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin roughness, and skin elasticity.
- Olea Europaea (Olive Extract) – Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, it has been shown to help stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis. Helps skin hydration, improves skin firmness and smoothness, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tocotrienol – An advanced form of Vitamin E shown to assist with barrier function and protect against environmental conditions.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate – Helps soothe irritated or inflamed skin.
- Ceramide NG – Helps to prevent the epidermis, or the top layer of the skin, from losing moisture.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 – Also goes by the names pal-GHK and palmitoyl oligopeptide. Improves the appearance of the skin by supporting collagen production and improves general skin cell health.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – Helps support healthy collagen production and cell function.
Can the mask be used on the neck? Yes! For a neck-specific product try Jan Marini Juveneck Neck Cream
We are confident this ultra-moisturizing mask will be the perfect addition to your mask routine!
Add Jan Marini Hyla3D Face Mask to your mask routine today and see how much softer, plumper, and moisturizing your skin can feel!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need this mask? I already use other Hyla3D products.
This mask is the perfect addition to your mask routine. It will soften your skin and boost moisture and enhance your skin barrier. It is the perfect product to finish your weekly mask routine.
What is a recommended at-home Jan Marini Brighten and Moisturize facial?
- Start with an exfoliating cleanser (try Clean Zyme Cleanser or Bioglycolic Face Cleanser), pat dry
- Apply Skin Zyme Mask and leave it on for 15 minutes (or longer), rinse and pat dry
- Apply Retinol Plus Mask, and leave it on for 15 minutes. rinse and pat dry
- Apply Luminate Mask, and leave it on for 15 minutes, rinse and pat dry
- Apply Hyla3D Face Mask, leave it on for 15 minutes, rinse, and unveil ultra-soft and polished skin!
How often should I use this mask?
2-3 times a week.