Acne is complicated… Your skincare regimen doesn’t have to be.
Whether you suffer from adult acne, teen acne, or hormonal acne breakouts, we have the right medical-grade product tailored to your specific acne concerns. The clear complexion you have always wanted is within reach.
Acne Products and Treatments to Unveil Blemish-Free Skin
Your acne-prone skin needs specialized ingredients that work synergistically to bring balance and remove excess oil from your skin. Products with these ingredients need to be added to your skincare regimen without causing conflict, more inflammation, or irritation.
At Rejuvent Skincare, under the guidance of Dr. Kelly Bomer, and acne sufferer herself, our team is trained in recognizing acne and the best way to treat it.
What Causes Acne?
Acne is a skin condition caused by an overproduction of oil which traps debris and bacteria into the pores, clogging the pore and creating the perfect environment for a pimple to form.
Acne can be aggravated by what we eat, products we use, the environment, smoking, stress, hormones, genetics, etc. SO, pretty much everything can aggravate acne.
While blackheads and whiteheads are the most common types of acne, acne also incudes papules (inflamed or infected hair follicles), pustules (red pimples with pus), nodules (solid and painful lumps under the skin) and cysts (large lumps filled with pus and usually painful). Acne can develop at any age and usually appears on the face and neck, jawline, back, shoulders or chest.
Acne breakouts can cause hyperpigmentation or discoloration. This type of pigmentation is called Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation. When we are younger our skin can heal these acne scars quicker, but as we age our skin loses the ability to fade these spots.
What is the Best Acne Treatment?
Unfortunately, a magic product to fight acne does not exist. We treat acne from a multi-facet approach. We recommend a balanced acne skincare regiment that includes Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Retinol and Antioxidants. These products can help kill inflammation-causing bacteria, exfoliate the skin and unclog the pores by removing debris and excess oil.
What are the Best Selling Products at Rejuvent Skincare to Treat Acne?
Here are the best-selling acne products Dr. Bomer uses and recommends to her patients.
Best Selling Acne Cleansers and Scrub Pads:
- SkinCeuticals Glycolic Renew Cleanser - Glycolic and Phytic Acids exfoliate the skin.
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser - Deep cleans with Glycolic Acid and sorbitol.
- Jan Marini Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Lotion - Antibacterial lotion that helps kill the acne bacteria (p.acnes bacteria)
- Revision Skincare Gentle Foaming Cleanser - Soap-free, gentle and calming, soothes and moisturize the skin.
- ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Cleanser - Uses jojoba beads to exfoliate and unclogs pores.
- PCA Skin Facial Wash - Soothing and calming. Helps to balance the pH.
- SkinMedica AHA BHA Exfoliating Cleanser - Uses several acids to provide mild exfoliation and improve skin texture, removing debris and excess oils.
- Alastin Skincare Ultra Calm Cleaning Cream - Calms, helps reduce inflammation, does not irritate or upset the skin's balance.
- Jan Marini Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads - 4 acids at-home peel, refines skin texture and brightens skin.
- ZO Skin Health Acne Control Pads Acne Treatment - Maximum strength acne prevention, exfoliates and minimizes oil.
Best Selling Acne Treatments:
- Jan Marini Intervention Duality MD - Benzoyl Peroxide cream that delivers serious acne control and dramatic benefits.
- Jan Marini Bioclear Face Lotion - Help improve acne discoloration and scarring, includes three acids to help prevent acne.
- SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF - Oil-free vitamin C serum, reduces oil and helps clarify the skin.
- SkinCeuticals Blemish and Age Defense - Several acids reduce oil production, decongest and fight inflammation.
- SkinCeuticals Pytho-A+ Brightening Treatment - Light moisturizer, helps balance the skin and fade post-acne pigmentation.
Best-Selling Retinols to Fight Acne:
- Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion MD - Concentrated retinol lotion.
- ZO Skin Health Radical Night Repair - High strength micro-encapsulated retinol.
- ZO Skin Health Skin Brightener - Available in multiple strengths.
- Revision Skincare Retinol Complete - Time-released retinol and antioxidants.
- Alastin Retinol Renewal - Moisturizing and gentler retinol.
If you need help finding the perfect Acne Treatment, contact us and one of our Product Experts can help you!