Unveil Brighter Skin with Marini Luminate Face Lotion MD!
This highly concentrated formula includes Alpha-Arbutin and Retinol which effectively inhibit melanin production and enhance cellular turnover, revealing renewed, brighter looking skin. In addition, Licorice Root extract works to brighten the complexion, while concentrated Green Tea Extract provides powerful protection against damaging free radicals for long-term anti-aging results. This non-hydroquinone solution reduces the appearance of discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles.
Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion MD is suitable for all skin types.
The Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion MD contains 0.75% Retinol, click on the Directions Tab to learn how to acclimate to Retinol products.
This product is also available at a lower concentration Retinol: Luminate Face Lotion, with 0.3% Retinol.
Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion MD Features and Benefits:
- Lightens discoloration without hydroquinone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains an extended-release prescription-strength extended-release Retinol (MD version contains 0.75% Retinol)
- Nonapeptide-1 – Skin whitening peptide, blocks tyrosinase activation
- Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (colorless, non-staining Tumeric) – Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that also suppress excess melanin production
- Alpha-Arbutin – Lightens discoloration and inhibit melanin production
- Hexylresorcinol – Antioxidant and lightens skin
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate – Calms skin and minimizes irritation
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract – Lightener, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer
- Retinol – Speeds cell turnover
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (concentrated green tea extract) – Antioxidant, prevents collagen breakdown and reduces UV damage to skin
- Bisabolol – Minimizes irritation